I wish ODB could've had a comeback like Gucci having right now

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ODB was a fiend. Nobody looked at his antics as a cry for help until it was too late.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps

giphy.gif

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I still don't fully understand how or why he died

why was he swallowing bags of coke?
well one would assume since he got out of jail that he was on probation of some sort and wasnt allowed to be under the influence or in possession of any drugs or he'd go right back to jail

so most likely he had a close call where maybe he was driving or out and the cops pulled him over or seemed like they wanted static so he swallowed his bag and that shyt bussed in his stomach :sadbron:

i doubt he was just buying coke and swallowing the bag to get high :pachaha: he had to be in fear of his freedom to do that.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Damn man... never seen this :mjcry:
DAMN.. ive never seen this :to:

Yeah, it's from back in 2003 when he 1st got out the joint.
It's hard a watch cause you see a shell of a former man.
While he's clean, he's different.
I remember reading that when he went in, at 1 of the facilities they had him on different meds at times.
I wish bruh could've gotten the help he needed to be mentally stable once he got out.
Getting help for his mental and going back and studying his lessons and having knowledge of self again is what the brother need!

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Yo, I just found the footage of when he was on the run back in 2000 and popped up at a Wu's release party for The W album!
The date for the youtube video is mislabeled. It was 2000, not 2004.

Performance By Fugitive ODB Stuns Wu-Tang Clan Crowd

this deserves a sticky. ive never seen this.. this is essentially the LAST wu performance before rock the bells, but this is when everyone was still together... wish io was there. great find bro

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
this deserves a sticky. ive never seen this.. this is essentially the LAST wu performance before rock the bells, but this is when everyone was still together... wish io was there. great find bro

Yup!
I'd always read about The W release party/performance for the album and ODB showing up for a few minutes but I'd never seen it before either.
It definitely marks the end of an era.
Cause once he got out, it was NOT the same at all.
I wish I would've been there too, man.

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
well one would assume since he got out of jail that he was on probation of some sort and wasnt allowed to be under the influence or in possession of any drugs or he'd go right back to jail

so most likely he had a close call where maybe he was driving or out and the cops pulled him over or seemed like they wanted static so he swallowed his bag and that shyt bussed in his stomach :sadbron:

i doubt he was just buying coke and swallowing the bag to get high :pachaha: he had to be in fear of his freedom to do that.

Wasn't the real story that he was in a studio, something happened/he got paranoid and ate the bag and died?