I wish ODB could've had a comeback like Gucci having right now

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
I remember when he got out, he did an interview w/ a magazine and they was asking him who was his favorite rappers.
He was like Ludacris, 50 Cent, and I think he named like 2 others rappers.
I thought for sure ODB was gon comeback and be just getting on tightest shyt and doing what only he can do.
I wish ODB would've been right mentally when he came back.
I wanted him to come back and win so bad, man.
Cause when he went in, he was on the verge of getting even bigger with Got Ya Money.
That shyt cross over into a damn Pop hit with that Neptunes beat! Kelis on the hook too!
I wish my nikka Dirty could've really had a real comeback. :mjcry:
Forever my favorite member outta the Wu!

SlipMatShop---ODB_3_1024x1024.jpg

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
He trolled himself into an early grave. He was well respected though, but when his peers had matured and were making millions he was still out there fukking up.......

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
he was untamable man...ODB any time he wasn't with handlers on the Roc he was wylin.

he was at a show supporting Dipset started screaming at Juelz..he got hemmed up.
State Prop video shoot that Jim Jones directed he was going on off people they were about to beat him up till Big Face Gary stepped in.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
he was untamable man...ODB any time he wasn't with handlers on the Roc he was wylin.

he was at a show supporting Dipset started screaming at Juelz..he got hemmed up.
State Prop video shoot that Jim Jones directed he was going on off people they were about to beat him up till Big Face Gary stepped in.
According to Wikipedia he was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 2003, that might explain his behavior

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
he would have been trash musically after cleaning up. his whole imaage was him being a lunatic.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Accept Gucci not having a real comeback tho. All his projects have been selling like shyt. His label spending that bread pushing him heavy. If he were new to the game the Coli would call him a plant.

giphy.gif

You so on point with this

Last edited: