Daps
v4-460px-Write-Words-With-a-Calculator-Step-5-Version-4.jpg.webp

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean whips from 2016 up until 2020 still had cd players along with Bluetooth… so yeah you can kinda still rock CDs but who the fukk want a book of cds in the whip now?

I have an res in my truck for the kids that’s factory and it streams Netflix Hulu Disney etc.. it was later for them CDs :camby:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I miss those days sometimes for real. Don’t have a cd option at all though. You don’t have car play? Man I can’t imagine life without it now. Don’t even have to touch my phone too much these days while driving.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Where do you put a CD player in a car these days? I guess they could wire one in and place it under the seat? Lol
I mean there are radio kits. It isn't hard but having to deal with wires spooks the average person. So many just pay somebody.

Modern vehicles the dashes pop right out with a flathead screwdriver. Everything else is bolts. They put mass produced cheap bluetooth radios in everything now.

Red Money

All Star
Daps

Actually the trend is going the other way. Baggy jeans coming back and it's a push for physical media with people waking up to companies taking stuff away when licenses expires.

One Purpose single use devices are coming back. Youngins that really never had mp3 players is getting and fixing up iPods. It's a youth dumb phone market to disconnect as well. Digital/constantly connected minimalism is happening now.

In 2004...mp3/iPod was the cool thing with Aux or FM transmitter.....I was behind rocking CD-R because I didn't feel like I needed that much music at one time.

Last edited: