I watched Titanic again last night. I forgot how good of a movie it was.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHAT?!?!

I need a link for this. Never heard this.

Titanic came out in 97. There’s absolutely no WAY 34 year old Wesley Snipes was going to be cast opposite 21 year old Kate Winslet as her LOVE INTEREST in a $200 Million blockbuster movie aimed at White Folks. James Cameron has NEVER cast a black male lead in any movie he’s directed. And 20th Century Fox would have canned the whole thing.

For context, one year earlier Roland Emmerich had to fight tooth & nail to get Will Smith cast in Independence Day because 20th Century Fox didn’t believe that a Black lead could carry a science fiction blockbuster. There’s no way that racist ass studio nor Cameron himself was putting Wesley in Titanic

y’all not familiar with @CarbonBraddock?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
y’all not familiar with @CarbonBraddock?
WHAT?!?!

I need a link for this. Never heard this.

Titanic came out in 97. There’s absolutely no WAY 34 year old Wesley Snipes was going to be cast opposite 21 year old Kate Winslet as her LOVE INTEREST in a $200 Million blockbuster movie aimed at White Folks. James Cameron has NEVER cast a black male lead in any movie he’s directed. And 20th Century Fox would have canned the whole thing.

For context, one year earlier Roland Emmerich had to fight tooth & nail to get Will Smith cast in Independence Day because 20th Century Fox didn’t believe that a Black lead could carry a science fiction blockbuster. There’s no way that racist ass studio nor Cameron himself was putting Wesley in Titanic
“You will be trolled”.