I watched Titanic again last night. I forgot how good of a movie it was.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we like to make fun of the movie but, it got me :mjcry:

I hope Heaven is like that except its my old family members and friends that passed

The old couple holding each other in their bed got me too :mjcry:

All those people died scared and freezing because they just had to rush to get to New York. Had they kept normal pace they would've saw the iceberg and had enough time to change course.

I'm about the watch the documentary next. I never realized that the workers down in the hull knew they were dead but kept working to keep the lights on in the ship until the last possible moment to at least give the others time to escape :wow:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
That chick fukked over that rich dude.

Took her on the an expensive one of a king trip on the titanic and he's repaid by her running off with some "peasant" and stealing his priceless jewel.
This really is a timeless lesson in not simping

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That chick fukked over that rich dude.

Took her on the an expensive one of a king trip on the titanic and he's repaid by her running off with some "peasant" and stealing his priceless jewel.

In her defense she was being sold off like meat to a 30 yo dude at 16 because her family was bankrupt. If they casted an ugly fat sweaty weirdo in that role instead of Billy Zane, you would see how gross it was from her perspective. Like you said. He basically took her on a nice expensive cruise. Does that mean she has to marry him?

Nah :hubie: