I was wrong about AOC THIS time.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I see politicians doing this a lot. Like what does all that hollering accomplish? They get all animated preaching sermons. All for what? They not changing the republicans minds.
They’re trying to manipulate the emotions of the voters, not change the Republicans’ minds.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Another MAGA thread

Y'all not even trying to hide it anymore. I always said this site is mostly cacs and c00ns

No smoke for the Republicans being racist hypocrites and voting out Omar?
AOC is the new Pelosi for these types. They somehow think online trolling is going to stop Parkchester & Astoria from showing out at the polls for her :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't even like AOC like that but the only people sharing and talking about this on twitter are MAGA and far right wingers. Funny how it finds its way here huh. What a coincidence. And I'm sure the increase in right wing content we're gonna get over the next few months will be just a coincidence too.

And I'm sure the random thread about four random Somali people making fun of George Floyd in Minnesota was just a coincidence too. AOC is defending a Somali congresswoman in that clip, who happens to be from Minnesota. Just random coincidences tho. Couldn't possibly be another concerted effort to peddle MAGA bullshyt while simultaneously driving wedges between black people and other communities.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I don't even like AOC like that but the only people sharing and talking about this on twitter are MAGA and far right wingers. Funny how it finds its way here huh. What a coincidence. And I'm sure the increase in right wing content we're gonna get over the next few months will be just a coincidence too.

And I'm sure the random thread about four random Somali people making fun of George Floyd in Minnesota was just a coincidence too. AOC is defending a Somali congresswoman in that clip, who happens to be from Minnesota. Just random coincidences tho. Couldn't possibly be another concerted effort to peddle MAGA bullshyt while simultaneously driving wedges between black people and other communities.
Vlad losing the war & Fat Nixon probably getting indicted today. They gonna be extra active

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see politicians doing this a lot. Like what does all that hollering accomplish? They get all animated preaching sermons. All for what? They not changing the republicans minds.
I think that's the frustrations of it.

Whoever she's talking about is probably acting like a pouty child and the fact she can't go over there and punch their lights out like she wants to probably sucks.

If you know the other side don't give a fukk, yet they're responsible for making/passing policies then that shyt shouldn't even be a thing.

If you're in a leadership role for this country you're supposed to be pushing it in the right direction.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Is she animated? Sure. But I'd be a lot more concerned about what she's talking about or referencing in the video then how she's moving

This video is basically a redirection from yet another facist move by the GOP