I was wrong about AOC THIS time.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
:mjlol:

aoc-2.jpg
The lady in the middle face is killing me: “I’m so proud of her choice of husband!!!:obama::obama::obama:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Got home and watched it with volume on

It's not what I thought it was

She did have one video before where she was speaking with a faux church blaccent

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Please look up the definition of the word "fraud"

It doesn't mean what you think it means.
in this context, fraud is being used to convey that shes a bozo, a clown, trying way too hard and we dont believe her :camby:
be obtuse if u want to

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
bet your moms has tho, dry dikk weirdo. go back to your kev samuels thread

Jesus, have some fuking respect for yourself. No matter how much you cape for her online, she’s never gonna bump pussies with you, so pull your skirt down, have a seat, right open wide and deep throat a 12 gauge you fatherless fakkit. :pacspit:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Jesus, have some fuking respect for yourself. No matter how much you cape for her online, she’s never gonna bump pussies with you, so pull your skirt down, have a seat, right open wide and deep throat a 12 gauge you fatherless fakkit. :pacspit:
damn homie you seem easily upset :lolbron:

theres hope tho... with the internet these days theres no shortage of fairly priced and affordable counseling and behavioral therapy. i checked a few links for you, and they claim to have pulled together the best providers as of late.

Best Online Therapy Services of 2023: Reviews and Pricing

I think your best bet would be to go with Calmmery. theyre very affordable, since you already gave all your money to your internet stepdaddies.

good luck out there breh. its not easy to admit you need help, but everyone has to hit rock bottom first. youll be aight. :salute:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
damn homie you seem easily upset :lolbron:

theres hope tho... with the internet these days theres no shortage of fairly priced and affordable counseling and behavioral therapy. i checked a few links for you, and they claim to have pulled together the best providers as of late.

Best Online Therapy Services of 2023: Reviews and Pricing

I think your best bet would be to go with Calmmery. theyre very affordable, since you already gave all your money to your internet stepdaddies.

good luck out there breh. its not easy to admit you need help, but everyone has to hit rock bottom first. youll be aight. :salute:
Typical feminine deflection. I know for a fact you were raised by a single mother. Typical bytch raising a bytch ass nikka dynamic.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
There’s a French term for AOC: jolie laide.

I bet she’s a freak in the sheets. :wow:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Is she animated? Sure. But I'd be a lot more concerned about what she's talking about or referencing in the video then how she's moving

This video is basically a redirection from yet another facist move by the GOP
they rushed here quick with two threads to shape the narrative about her speech on the house floor.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
the woman talking about goes home to a cac.
You can’t fight white supremacy
While being with a white man
bytch is as big of a poser as that fat nikka Umar :pachaha:
Why does it matter? This forum worships white women all the time but now people mad about a Spanish broad being with a white man

Anyone can fight white supremacy, she's doing more about it than anyone on this board

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Another MAGA thread

Y'all not even trying to hide it anymore. I always said this site is mostly cacs and c00ns

No smoke for the Republicans being racist hypocrites and voting out Omar?

why would they post about that when they agree with it? Whole 1st page is a bunch of MAGA clowns :mjlol: