I was told "Xbots" don't play jrpgs

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s the “mainstream” one
it didn't hit the mainstream big time in the U.S. till 5 dropped. it was more niche catering to hardcore jrpg enthusiasts for most its lifespan. bet half its players sleep with them life size anime girl pillows on some weirdo shyt. Persona series been @winb83 certified.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's nice to see because Xbox was killing the JRPG market in the 360 gen and then was piss poor last gen. It's good to see xbox gamers playing JPRGs because it might lead to better investment in future titles. It's good for the industry to see the genre becoming more mainstream

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No I’m saying if you care about a game like that and other JRPGs then an Xbox isn’t your only console. People who exclusively game on an Xbox are somewhat indifferent to such games.

Check the thread starter. I bet they own a PlayStation. No JRPG fans would strand themselves only on an Xbox.
you gotta realize that not everyone is gonna buy another console to play certain games. people that don't consider themselves a hardcore JRPG fan, might want to try the Final Fantasy 7 Remake

on the other end, you might have people that go out of their way to import Japanese games and shyt

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Doesn't matter if they are free or not.

:jbhmm:

Apparently "xbots" will play jrpgs if they were brought over. Especially quality ones.

Would it be the same if they had to buy the game full priced? Nintendo and Sony heads will buy games day 1. PC heads have shown to support these games enough whether its day 1 or steam sale.

Don't get me wrong I like to see JRPG's doing well on Xbox but this is silly :mjlol: