I was told "Xbots" don't play jrpgs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well said! :ehh:

Not really if that's the case all these hot selling 1st party playstation exclusives wouldn't be selling on PC years later.

People play on there systems of choice and if that means missing a game or games on another console so be it. Again PC players are prime examples of this.

If jrpgs especially the mid to bigger ones released on Xbox free or not they'd get played in proportion to the user base.

Either "xbots" don't play jrpgs or they do.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
6db.gif
Yet the Xbox series X is more powerful than the PS5 :mjlit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the context of this thread is winb saying Xbox players wouldn't want to play the Final Fantasy 7 Remake
No I’m saying if you care about a game like that and other JRPGs then an Xbox isn’t your only console. People who exclusively game on an Xbox are somewhat indifferent to such games.

Check the thread starter. I bet they own a PlayStation. No JRPG fans would strand themselves only on an Xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No I’m saying if you care about a game like that and other JRPGs then an Xbox isn’t your only console. People who exclusively game on an Xbox are somewhat indifferent to such games.

Check the thread starter. I bet they own a PlayStation. No JRPG fans would strand themselves only on an Xbox.
JRPG is a diverse subset of games nowadays.

If you are talking those extremely niche, weirdo weibo games, then yeah a fan of those games wouldn’t be on xbox.

But for the larger games like Final fantasy, Elden Ring, Persona, etc. Those games are popular on xbox.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
JRPG is a diverse subset of games nowadays.

If you are talking those extremely niche, weirdo weibo games, then yeah a fan of those games wouldn’t be on xbox.

But for the larger games like Final fantasy, Elden Ring, Persona, etc. Those games are popular on xbox.
:skip:Oh....so nnnnoooowwwwwww Persona isn't a "weirdo weibo game"?
Well thank goodness it finally got that MS stamp of approval. :blessed:
For a moment there I was thinking we would never see Persona 6 :whew: