I was talking to this girl that told me she'd date a regular nikka with no paper.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Me: So you're telling me that if you met a grown ass man that didn't have a job and wasn't brad pit status looks wise, you would date him? :what:
Her: Yeah if he has a good personality. Women don't that much about money and looks
Me:
tumblr_lgzfmo3bdf1qgq4mu.gif

She was actually shocked when I told her that if you're a man you need to have your money right if you expect any woman to take you seriously as a potential partner. She was willing to argue with me over this shyt! :wtf:

what do you make of this ladies of the coli? :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
women don't care about looks, they care about status or potential

why u can be fat but if you hittng up the gym, that gives off potential you'll be in shape in a while, or if you are in school to be a lawyer etc.,

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
If I'm making money he better make as much as me or more because he's about to experience hardship when it comes to his manhood and ego. I plan on making my own shyt and I will not drag the man of the house with me:childplease:... wtf? isn't it the other way around? That girl gotta be lying. If he just lost a job or recently got fired, then I understand and will help him look for a job but that nikka will not be laying around the house while I bring home the bread:dwillhuh:... hell naw!

Daps
If I'm making money he better make as much as me or more because he's about to experience hardship when it comes to his manhood and ego. I plan on making my own shyt and I will not drag the man of the house with me:childplease:... wtf? isn't it the other way around? That girl gotta be lying. If he just lost a job or recently got fired, then I understand and will help him look for a job but that nikka will not be laying around the house while I bring home the bread:dwillhuh:... hell naw!

You better be pretty.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me: So you're telling me that if you met a grown ass man that didn't have a job and wasn't brad pit status looks wise, you would date him? :what:
Her: Yeah if he has a good personality. Women don't that much about money and looks
Me:
tumblr_lgzfmo3bdf1qgq4mu.gif

She was actually shocked when I told her that if you're a man you need to have your money right if you expect any woman to take you seriously as a potential partner. She was willing to argue with me over this shyt! :wtf:

what do you make of this ladies of the coli? :usure:

brittney spears got 20 million dollars and she had 2 kids by a nygga who aint got no job. now did a bytch on her grind harder than brittney spears tell you something different?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Because usually when a girl says someone better do something, the girl has to be pretty enough to at least convince.

It's not for me. Its for his own good, so maybe it is better for him to do those things like getting a decent job, taking care of himself, and such. He doesn't even have to do it. I'm just not going to bother with him. :blink:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I don't know if it's the demographic on this forum, but believe it or not some people believe in love and being cared about. Men and women. People shouldn't be out here scientifically matching up salaries and hairlines. If you fall in love you fall in love. What happens if you had a partner you cared a lot about and they lost everything? Dip? I'd rather have a girl that I have that with, that I'm physically attracted to and want to fukk, and has a personality that mine meshes with

I was tempted to no homo or no simp this post...but fukk it im a love type of guy. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm the weird one.

edit: aaaand this thread is about woman so actually i look pretty gay right now

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
There's a difference between a relationship and a business deal.

Stuff happens, ppl lose jobs, fall on hard times, etc.

If you'd dump a man or chastise his manhood for making less than you, or having something uncontrollable happen to him, then you're not a woman.....you're a miserable person who just happens to be a female.

If dude is a good man to you, loyal, faithful, isnt draining ur bank account and is at least trying to progress in his life, you should be happy and more importantly, supportive.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I'm just saying if you making thsoe demands and you want a man with a job, car , etc. Be worthy.

Oh no no sweety, I have a job and a car. What u mad at me for? It's LITERALLY MINE and I'm spending it. Don't come at me attacking on some bullshyt just cuz you don't have your own shyt together. I just said that's what I look for in a man, it doesn't have to be what YOU look for in a man/woman/whichever gender you date... just mine!

To some I can prolly be UGLY AS fukk with those high standards and bet ya I can make 'em go to work.:umad: