I was speaking to someone from apple (not the store but actually high up) and they said..

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Lol so did jobs plan call for them to put out the same exact fukking phone only 2 years in a row instead of 3?

Basically, what's so different bout this year compared to the last couple ones? All the stuff he would've hated would've been in development years before now

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I have a friend who works for Apple too OP (the store not the company)

And he said something about that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

Tim Cook wrote me a letter and said that this is the first year they've had without steve. he said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. he also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

this would explain apples performance this year if true.

I just texted Steve's ex wife and she told me he actually had decades worth of concepts to go off of

So I was eating an apple today and got to thinking... this is the first year Apple had without steve. even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. I also thought about how steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipadhas become.

I also had a sandwich and some iced tea.

Hey brehs I emailed Steve Jobs daughter whom he never tried to claim, to ask a few questions and she actually emailed me back and she said this

"that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become."

:dead:Threads like these why I love the Coli brehs

:deadrose:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Fuccin Classic

:russ::mjlol:

that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

I have a friend who works for Apple too OP (the store not the company)

And he said something about that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

Tim Cook wrote me a letter and said that this is the first year they've had without steve. he said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. he also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

I just texted Steve's ex wife and she told me he actually had decades worth of concepts to go off of

So I was eating an apple today and got to thinking... this is the first year Apple had without steve. even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. I also thought about how steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipadhas become.

I also had a sandwich and some iced tea.

Hey brehs I emailed Steve Jobs daughter whom he never tried to claim, to ask a few questions and she actually emailed me back and she said this

"that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become."

:dead::deadrose:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
breh im not one of these coli people that work 9 to 5's and just guess whats going on in the world, this is an actual convo I had. for me to name names would get people fired,
No one will get fired for the bullshyt you posted. You revealed nothing.

Stop acting as if you have some exclusive info. I'm certain your full of it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
lol I knew I shouldn't have bought this to the coli, because a lot of you work 9 to 5's and never spoken to anyone of importance, this type of information your worker bee minds can't comprehend. you guys are like hosts in westworld
Negged. Take your crumpet eating ass back to where the fukk you came from.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
lol I knew I shouldn't have bought this to the coli, because a lot of you work 9 to 5's and never spoken to anyone of importance, this type of information your worker bee minds can't comprehend. you guys are like hosts in westworld
For the record man, not all of us work 9-to-5s. @PS4 ain't even got a job :yeshrug:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No one will get fired for the bullshyt you posted. You revealed nothing.

Stop acting as if you have some exclusive info. I'm certain your full of it.

not true... an apple engineer got fired cause his daughter visited the house and was streaming and he showed her the new 10 before it dropped ... apple asked her to pull the stream but he still got fired..

Apple fires iPhone X engineer after daughter’s hands-on video goes viral

Apple has reportedly dismissed an engineer after his daughter’s iPhone X hands-on video went viral on YouTube. Brooke Amelia Peterson published a vlog earlier this week, which included a trip to the Apple campus to visit her father and see an unreleased iPhone X. Peterson’s video was quickly picked up by sites like 9to5Mac, and it spread even further on YouTube.

Peterson now claims her father has been fired as a result of her video. In a tearful video, Peterson explains her father violated an Apple company rule by allowing her to film the unreleased handset at Apple’s campus. Apple reportedly requested that Peterson remove the video, but it was clearly too late as the content spread further and further.

The video itself may have seemed like an innocent hands-on, but it did include footage of an iPhone X with special employee-only QR codes. A notes app was also shown on the iPhone X in the video, which appeared to include codenames of unreleased Apple products. Filming on Apple’s campus is strictly prohibited, so filming an unreleased iPhone X is a definite rule violation.

We’ve seen similar dismissals in the past. A Microsoft employee was dismissed after his son posted pictures of the Xbox 360 before its release. The Apple engineer in question had worked at the company for around four years, building the iPhone RF and wireless circuit design. The Verge reached out to Apple to confirm the dismissal, but the company has not yet responded to a request for comment