I was speaking to someone from apple (not the store but actually high up) and they said..

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
I was speaking to someone from apple (not the store but actually high up) and they said..

:comeon:
abandon_thread.gif

:shaq2:

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I have a friend who works for Apple too OP (the store not the company)

And he said something about that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

Tim Cook wrote me a letter and said that this is the first year they've had without steve. he said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. he also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

this would explain apples performance this year if true.
fukk. :deadmanny:
I hate you guys, I am in a meeting and supposed to be paying attention, but you guys made me laugh out loud. Now I gotta sit here typing with a straight face and look like a maniac.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

What are their expectations on the ipad and phone now?

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I believe it... Especially about the IPad. It's kinda become an afterthought
I think larger phones have put a dent in tablet sales in general. You've got phones with 5.5-6" screens that pretty much function the exact same way as 7-8" tablets except with the added benefit of call and text. I ended up selling my tablet once I got into larger screen phones :yeshrug:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
So I was eating an apple today and got to thinking... this is the first year Apple had without steve. even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. I also thought about how steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipadhas become.

I also had a sandwich and some iced tea.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think larger phones have put a dent in tablet sales in general. You've got phones with 5.5-6" screens that pretty much function the exact same way as 7-8" tablets except with the added benefit of call and text. I ended up selling my tablet once I got into larger screen phones :yeshrug:

:jbhmm:

Mobile-Phone-Evolution.png

:ehh::manny:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey brehs I emailed Steve Jobs daughter whom he never tried to claim, to ask a few questions and she actually emailed me back and she said this

"that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become."

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm:

On a serious note. It would interesting if you had someone(not necessarily this thread) trying to intentionally leak info onto various websites but due to the social & economic situation of African Americans most of the people wouldn't believe that the "leaker" was in anyway privy to a reliable source. So the internal leak wouldn't work as planned. Or at least not as good as on other message boards where people aren't subject to the same social hangups as African Americans....

I wonder if a movie/game studio had a "promo leak" onto thecoli to test interest in a concept would people here even believe that an "industry person" would make the initial post :patrice:

...but that's just me "thinking out loud" :hubie::ehh:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Hey brehs I emailed Steve Jobs daughter who he never tried to claim to ask a few questions and she actually emailed me back and she said this

"that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

this would explain apples performance this year if true."
fukk:russ: