I was speaking to someone from apple (not the store but actually high up) and they said..

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

this would explain apples performance this year if true.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I have a friend who works for Apple too OP (the store not the company)

And he said something about that this is the first year they've had without steve. they said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. they also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Tim Cook wrote me a letter and said that this is the first year they've had without steve. he said even though steve died years ago, they had enough of his work to last them for 4 years and now is the real year they've become apple without steve. he also said steve would have hated the apple pen, would have hated the touch bar in the keyboard and would have hated how dorment the ipad has become.

this would explain apples performance this year if true.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
lol I knew I shouldn't have bought this to the coli, because a lot of you work 9 to 5's and never spoken to anyone of importance, this type of information your worker bee minds can't comprehend. you guys are like hosts in westworld
giphy.gif