I was molested yesterday (Well, sort of...)

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
You lost sleep over this?
You are an adult. Why are you smoking with randoms watching Americas got talent? I could continue but you the console war homey...

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
So what? A gay dude likes you but you're not gay right? I've been approached more than once but them and it doesn't bother me. I tell them I'm straight and I move on.

You can distance yourself but no need to lose your cool over dumb shyt

Gay dudes are good for free drinks if you broke :wow: plus there's always a chance they might put a molly in it :blessed:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
The job had some bad ass bytches there too. This one I was on hard, would make sure to be all spiffy if I knew we was working together
Put on my favorite cologne/etc sometimes.

Meanwhile, this nikka was probably standing behind me going "This nikka smells delightful" :no:

OR he was like this nikka got a wife with a p*ssy and tryna creep bc he ain't satisfied with p*ssy. Maybe he wants some butt...:shaq:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
get a job man..it's 8 AM most of us are at work or headed to work

you're up here writing coli fan fiction.

15-stop-it-get-some-help-gif.gif

Hands down the funniest gif on the coli.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka smoking dookie blunts.

"Damn this weed smell weird. What kinda sticky icky this?"

<homo gets up to go wash his hands>

What kinda man smokes blunts with a doodoo chaser.

Them the lips you gonna kiss your wife with. Lips from a blunt that had spit on it from a nikka who get nuts busted in his grill.

Wheres your dignity. :hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
dont understand why you would need help with replying unless you down
wtf stop being p*ssy
tell him you not interested
You saying the obvious tho. There is no debate on what the end result is. The question is how would you go about it
The text itself got me on some :picard: to the point I don't wanna just say "Hey man.. hey.. cut that shyt out man"
But... I don't wanna be mean, and yet I damn near feel like I have to because of the sheer level of gayness that was contained within that message. The thread title is how a nikka feels, how a dude you considered a friend gonna one day say he gay (ok...) then a week or two later send you the most... I wish this was someone else so I can laugh at them. I'd use the Belly gif of "I don't like this shyt" but that would be gay as a muthafukka right now :patrice:
You lost sleep over this?
You are an adult. Why are you smoking with randoms watching Americas got talent? I could continue but you the console war homey...
So you saying if one of your kinda homies sent you the gayest of gay text while you was on the way home, you'd get to the house. And just go right to bed like it didn't happen?
And I wasn't over there TO WATCH anything. I was dropping something off, and decided to toss one up. Smoker do shyt like that :manny: Mid Jay is when I peeped what was on the TV, but the TV was on for background noise. Wasn't the focal
Why you dudes acting like its some other way, why you doing this to a victim. Now I know how woman feel :to:
Report him to HR.
:bryan:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
this fools said " screamed in disgust"

what kind of straight man says that.....do you have something to tell us?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this fools said " screamed in disgust"

what kind of straight man says that.....do you have something to tell us?

this thread is :duck:...another poster made a thread similar to this and the OP must've gotten jealous or something and decided to create his own to one-up him

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
said the guy with a HALL OF SHAME badge and -1190 rep staring right at me

let's make that -1200 shall we? :coffee:
You see how you got told to shut the fukk up, and you got all hurt by it and thought whimpering about a fukkin neg would be a suffice response.... Now you see how a nikka can catch a neg. Because if you really think about it, what kind of MAN negs and feels a sense of accomplishment afterwards? :mjlol: If you piss off Kobe fans or PlayStation fans you'll receive more negs than you can handle. If you speak the truth you'll get negged, if you upset a homo thug then that community might neg you.

Comes with the territory of being a real one :francis: