I was molested yesterday (Well, sort of...)

Daps
You probably give off faggish vibes and gay nikkas misread it. If I was to smoke, I don't put my lips on the same blunt with a nikka that sucks d***. No disrespect, just saying bruh.
:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yoooooooooooooooou muthafukka you :mjlol:
You probably give off faggish vibes and gay nikkas misread it. If I was to smoke, I don't put my lips on the same blunt with a nikka that sucks d***. No disrespect, just saying bruh.
:manny:
For starters, I was not aware of the situation. But, I am aware of a realer situation you probably didn't think about
While you say what you say, on the otherhand you'd be quick to share a blunt with a dikk sucking, cum swallowing broad
You might even fake on ya nikkaz, but you ready to simp for some two in the mouth, one in each hand bytch
You probably tongue that bytch down, no disrespect bruh. Not a good look at all tho bruh :whoa:
i saw where he said he works from home, everybody that's unemployed on message boards "works from home" :mjlol:
You're probably right, but I really do work at home. As brotha Morrison would say, you gotta out work the work :francis:

Daps
Yoooooooooooooooou muthafukka you :mjlol:

For starters, I was not aware of the situation. But, I am aware of a realer situation you probably didn't think about
While you say what you say, on the otherhand you'd be quick to share a blunt with a dikk sucking, cum swallowing broad
You might even fake on ya nikkaz, but you ready to simp for some two in the mouth, one in each hand bytch
You probably tongue that bytch down, no disrespect bruh. Not a good look at all tho bruh :whoa:

You're probably right, but I really do work at home. As brotha Morrison would say, you gotta out work the work :francis:
I don't smoke and if i did, everyone in my circle passing the blunt would be ppl that eat p*ssy.
:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
i saw where he said he works from home, everybody that's unemployed on message boards "works from home" :mjlol:
I worked from home for two years... good money with the right contracts. Finding contracts is tiring and nerve-wracking. I worked 18 - 20 hours a day, always hustling to make sure always had contracts going. If I had 6 certs it would have been easier.

:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You'll be alright you've been getting raped by Microsoft all these years and you've learned to love that so you should be okay

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Not phyiscally :whoa: But mentally.. :francis:
Now I just peeped the other thread about the guy talking about someone shooting the shot with him?
Basically a gay guy made a pass.

Ok... I'll one up that.

So I know this guy who I had no idea was :wrist: Knew him for only a year, but we worked together.
So one day we chillin, smoking on some of the stickiest of the ickies when I don't know, americas got talent or some shyt was on and this gay guy was singing. I proceed to go in on him because thats what douches do :manny: and the dude basically lets me know then and there that he's gay :dwillhuh:

I feel a lil bad because I'm gay bashing when in my heart I'm not here to judge people like that. If you wanna be gay, thats between you and god na mean. I don't even need to be in that equation whatsohhever. So we dap it up, and everythings cool.

I leave, and I'm slightly hesitent to go back over after the revelation but I'm no homophobe is what I tells meselfs...

Fast forward to two weeks later. I see dude and we dap it up, shoot the shyt for a minute. Ok, I'm out, PEACE OUT nikka :salute:
While I'm driving home, I get a text. The text, is sohh muthafukkin gay I'm literally in a stupor. I don't know what/how to respond to this. I mean, I gotta let the nikka no that NO means NO but I don't wanna be MEAN. But it has to be established that this can never happen again.

Now some of you might be like "calm down homophobe.. it aint that serious"
Read this message then talk that shyt...

I wanna ....you..just being honest..but I kno U. not.
I drove 30min to get home, and screamed in disgust for 10. It was a homer simpson like "ahhhh"
I got home, woke my girl up. Walked around the room, pacing like if I was fudgepacked.
I did not reply, but I know I need to asap.

How do you suggest I handle this coli...

signed,

Sleepless in southeast
dont understand why you would need help with replying unless you down
wtf stop being p*ssy
tell him you not interested

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I stopped reading once you said douche, felt like I was reading some post on reddit by a white person, took me out of the story.