I was an above average gamer, and now my son is too ( At least I think so)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I got 7 kids but don't let the smooth taste fool ya :hhh:

My brotha, even your conditioning has been conditioned. You want that good hair
But let me skool you on something ya moron. Why don't you stop giving white people the credit for all things?
I don't know any white people who claimed to coined the phrase niglet. They didn't invent nikka either but that's a by product of this convo
I'm not white, I'm black and you acting like a lil itty biity bytch niggy wiggy right now :camby:

So my son turns 5 in september. Just remember that. We are in the future. Got camera's n shyt
And anyone who sees my gamertag sees how its always on Cuphead so that much can be confirmed before the video
I'm cheesing right now because yall validating what I was thinking but calling it cap...

You remember when you was young and in your gaming prime (as in you had time to play all day and you played the great games of the past)
We get older, we don't have the quick twich skills we once had. Games change, times are differernt.
With my son, its like I'm back in the day playing Megaman 2 at launch. Amazed at the grapghics.
So as my son and I play CupHead and he was carrying me mostly in the later levels, it forced me to tap into my youth
Now I'm flying around like him but still not quite on his level. He can revive me with Chalice when I'm at the top of the screen like its nothing.

I'll post a video of him getting it in later. Any request on what Level? I'll record him putting it on expert and him playing.
If not I'll have him do something like the Rat/Cat level.

AS a young gamer I had the highest score on the east coast during the blockbuster gaming championships :yeshrug:
And I was the shadow contributor to NBA2K2-2k5, but this ain't about me. My son shining bringing doubts :whew:
this nikka a certified goof ball :camby:

imagine calling your kids niglets and thinking its a cool joke to use :dead:

how fukking lost are u c00ns on here? :dahell:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this nikka a certified goof ball :camby:

imagine calling your kids niglets and thinking its a cool joke to use :dead:

how fukking lost are u c00ns on here? :dahell:
SheBoyStyle :stop: I'll deal with you in the fukkin dungeons of rap...
Again, you are so indoctrinated that YOU THINK WHITE PEOPLE CREATED IT
Tell me sir, who made up the term Niglet?
Was this a unsued term into one day, I believe it was a tuesday
A black slave had her kids playing by the plantation pool when massa came out and was like "You get them Niglets away from my goood white's only pool"
The shock and horror from the slur reached every plantation by word of mouth, slaves everywhere was outraged. How dare they call them kids, niglets, they just kids :sadcam:

You can subscribe to that, but to me? You are too weak of a human being to understand that it takes a man to stand on his own and speak how he chooses. You over here trying to look a certain way to impress the internet or your white overlords. Nah, I speak from my own thoughts and I didn't borrow my slang from a Tarentino movie either. Now back to this threads topic which clearly is upsetting you. Probably because your kid probably be holding the controller upside down n shyt and he's 11...
Moving on, back to the main event of the evening. I don't have a ton of footage of him playing outside of the console capture feature which doesn't show HIM PLAYING but that is something I been contemplating. IDK, TBC. But here's a snippet of him being real cocky after figuring out some shyt most gamers haven't (since he got the diamond achievement after completing the level)

At the end of this video he starts a level and you can see its on Expert. All he has left is 6 bosses on world 2 to beat on expert. The Devil, and a couple bosses on world 4 (DLC levels) Everything else he finished on Expert already :myman:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Cute vid but I had to cut my son off. He was getting too addicted.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cap-ellen.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
you acting like a lil itty biity bytch niggy wiggy right now :camby:
ImportantFearlessCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

SheBoyStyle :stop: I'll deal with you in the fukkin dungeons of rap...
Again, you are so indoctrinated that YOU THINK WHITE PEOPLE CREATED IT
Tell me sir, who made up the term Niglet?
Was this a unsued term into one day, I believe it was a tuesday
A black slave had her kids playing by the plantation pool when massa came out and was like "You get them Niglets away from my goood white's only pool"
The shock and horror from the slur reached every plantation by word of mouth, slaves everywhere was outraged. How dare they call them kids, niglets, they just kids :sadcam:

You can subscribe to that, but to me? You are too weak of a human being to understand that it takes a man to stand on his own and speak how he chooses. You over here trying to look a certain way to impress the internet or your white overlords. Nah, I speak from my own thoughts and I didn't borrow my slang from a Tarentino movie either. Now back to this threads topic which clearly is upsetting you. Probably because your kid probably be holding the controller upside down n shyt and he's 11...
coming-to-america-arseniohall.gif