“I warned the black community not to invest with Jay Morrison”- DJ Vlad

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I don't care about that fat idiot. Vlad admitted doing what we been saying he does. Facilitating investigations. Don't let that go over your head to think I'm defending a loser

Him claiming the media throne in the culture should bother you tho. I don't watch Vlad shyt so maybe you one of the people that do. I know a cac when I see one
They asked him for the interview and he told them no. Even went as far as saying “if they saw t a court order I will get my lawyer involved”. Only muthafuka that got Keefe locked up was Keefe, Vlad don’t hold no pistol to nobody head and make them answer the question these dumbasses choose to answer the questions. I have seen plenty of interviews where the guest says “naw Voad I ain’t finna answer that” and then he goes to the next question.

Hate Vlad all you want but don’t lie on the man.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They asked him for the interview and he told them no. Even went as far as saying “if they saw t a court order I will get my lawyer involved”. Only muthafuka that got Keefe locked up was Keefe, Vlad don’t hold no pistol to nobody head and make them answer the question these dumbasses choose to answer the questions. I have seen plenty of interviews where the guest says “naw Voad I ain’t finna answer that” and then he goes to the next question.

Hate Vlad all you want but don’t lie on the man.
I didn't lie on him. He didn't have to give them footage. He wanted dude to implicate himself and it was the interview that forced the arrest eventually and he is proud of that

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The main investor Julien trying to get him to get that visit by the alphabet boys.(not the moist ones):dame:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I didn't lie on him. He didn't have to give them footage. He wanted dude to implicate himself and it was the interview that forced the arrest eventually and he is proud of that
lol the interview was based solely off of the book that Keefe D wrote, all he did was ask him about he had read in the book. It was times in the interview where Vlad literally said “that’s not what you wrote in the book” and Keefe would respond “well if that’s what the book said then that’s what I said”.

Everything Vlad asked him came directly from Keefe book :russ: How did he want dude Keefe to implicate himself when Keefe already did it to himself?

Then to add more icing to the cake Keefe and his people reached out to Vlad to do the interview to PROMOTE THE BOOK so where did Vlad do something wrong in this scenario :martin:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Same clown ass nikkas rush in these threads to let people know they aren’t listening but 4 seconds later, they’ll be playing music celebrating the murder of black men :dead:
shyt so goofy bruh

These nikkas still won’t admin Lord Jamar played himself thinking more ppl would side with him over Vlad :mjlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vlad thinks investing in real estate as a whole is a scam. Vlad and Jay Morrison discuss it in another interview. Vlad's ignorance made Jay look like a legitimate business man.
:snoop:

I can see why from the base of it, without watching. Mostly because of the property tax situation and eminent domain.