“I warned the black community not to invest with Jay Morrison”- DJ Vlad

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Vlad went out drink champs and basically said he was trying to get dude bagged for the Tupac murder. He admitted that feds ask him for interview footage. He doubled down on being a smug culture vulture and said he was the most important journalistic entity in the culture. He is a smug cac piece of shyt.
What exactly in your post makes him a POS? Trying to get Keefe D locked up?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What exactly in your post makes him a POS? Trying to get Keefe D locked up?
I don't care about that fat idiot. Vlad admitted doing what we been saying he does. Facilitating investigations. Don't let that go over your head to think I'm defending a loser

Him claiming the media throne in the culture should bother you tho. I don't watch Vlad shyt so maybe you one of the people that do. I know a cac when I see one

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don't care about that far idiot. Vlad admitted doing what we been saying he does. Facilitating investigations. Don't let that go over your head to think I'm defending a loser

Him claiming the media throne in the culture should bother you tho. I don't watch Vlad shyt so maybe you one of the people that do. I know a cac when I see one
It’s not that it does or doesn’t bother me. It’s more so is he lying. What media outlet has been bigger and more impactful recently.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Speaking on those red flags in real time had people telling you to shut up and you are a hater. There's a recorded meeting with investors where the few people asking questions were actually getting shyt from the other potential investors.
And you know what- those foolish ppl got what they deserved. Hate to say it but 🤷🏾‍♀️

Folks would rather rock with a dude who appeals to their emotions than ask a few questions before signing :yeshrug:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Vlad thinks investing in real estate as a whole is a scam. Vlad and Jay Morrison discuss it in another interview. Vlad's ignorance made Jay look like a legitimate business man.
:snoop:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vlad went out drink champs and basically said he was trying to get dude bagged for the Tupac murder. He admitted that feds ask him for interview footage. He doubled down on being a smug culture vulture and said he was the most important journalistic entity in the culture. He is a smug cac piece of shyt.
If he rids the culture of all of the bullshyt characters then what's the problem? I don't see any of us using our power to get these bums locked up? We celebrate the killing of our own people. A lot of you nigas dont know what you want.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If he rids the culture of all of the bullshyt characters then what's the problem? I don't see any of us using our power to get these bums locked up? We celebrate the killing of our own people. A lot of you nigas dont know what you want.
Oh he's just a kind natured person. He's not at all benefitting from this.

A lot of you don't know the devil when you meet him. It's business he's not a charity. The passes dude gets. Maybe he deserves to be the king of rap media. A Russian Jew. What's wrong with that at all. Then next week y'all crying bout Jews n shyt like they using mystical powers to claim space in Black culture. Nah y'all gave this man the red carpet

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
did vlad warn his viewers to focus on eduction and see hip-hop as entertainment like he does his own kids?

vlad studied computer science at MIT (edit: UC Berkley).

that's good for him and his .. but not others ..

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
did vlad warn his viewers to focus on eduction and see hip-hop as entertainment like he does his own kids?

vlad studied computer science at MIT.

that's good for him and his .. but not others ..

Vlad went to UC Berkley which is also an elite school. Comp Sci major. Worked at Intel and AutoDesk among other places

Learned this from his Drink Champs that came on autoplay lol

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Vlad went to UC Berkley which is also an elite school. Comp Sci major. Worked at Intel and AutoDesk among other places

Learned this from his Drink Champs that came on autoplay lol

yeah berkley not MIT.

but just about at the same level.

yet the man legitimizes a lifestyle for others to live that he would not adopt for himself.

:hubie:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
yeah berkley not MIT.

but just about at the same level.

yet the man legitimizes a lifestyle for others to live that he would not adopt for himself.

:hubie:

I can't say bc I don't listen to vlad :mjlol: .Last time I was listening to vlad he was running around asking up and coming rappers which industry chicks was their top 5 :heh: