I want you to be my girl....after only 2 dates

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
what we're trying to say is, maybe the dude who wants a relationship after two dates should explore why he really "wants" one. chances are it has to do with low self esteem. if he figures out it has to do with low self-esteem issues, maybe he should solve those at first and then see if he still wants a relationship.

I understand why it would be a little weird after two dates but he said a man shouldn't be asking for a relationship in the first place, I just wanted to know why he felt that way. If the guy wants a relationship, there's nothing wrong with saying it. imo

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about playing hard to get, its about being honest with yourself. If guys had a choice between smashing a chick whenever he wanted and NO commitment (fukk whomever else he wants) vs. Still getting the puss but having to be monogamous, What do you think most guys are picking?
86.jpg
I don't know, I don't really give a fukk about what other nikkas do.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand why it would be a little weird after two dates but he said a man shouldn't be asking for a relationship in the first place, I just wanted to know why he felt that way. If the guy wants a relationship, there's nothing wrong with saying it. imo
still the same thing. the dude should still explore why he wants a relationship with her before making that move. he should try to see if she actually brings value to the table or if it's just about owning p*ssy. like i said, not all the times but a lot of times it has to do with ego/low self esteem.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been there when you have no options and the girl is hot you want her

Becsuse women want commitment.

How manh women ask men for sex?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Becsuse women want commitment.

How manh women ask men for sex?

@ the bold - I wouldn't know. :skip:

So you think that if a guy wants a relationship, he shouldn't say anything?

I dunno, seems a little backwards to me. I think that if you want someone, you should tell them.

but if you feel that way, who am I to judge. :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Guys don't care about relationships for the most part

Its always women who want to make it official

Like I said I've never asked a women for relationship, I'm fine just hanging out, casually dating etc.

Its always the wlmn who has been what are we, or some other dude is interested in me trying to make you jealous etc

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well jeez, you listen to 30 year old men contradict themselves about women all day, why can't I do it at least once!

Either way I never contradicted myself, I made a statement based off of an observation, deep down, I truly don't care.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well jeez, you listen to 30 year old men contradict themselves about women all day, why can't I do it at least once!

Either way I never contradicted myself, I made a statement based off of an observation, deep down, I truly don't care.
never said you can't contradict yourself. I'm not your father, you're allowed to do whatever you want. Just pointing it out to you. do what you want with it (and if you want to deny it, that's cool too).

also it's pretty ironic that you keep tabs on what i do on the board. that's a whole lot of "observing" for a dude who claims not to care what other nikkas do...not even trying to be funny, i honestly couldnt even tell you what you do on the boards :yeshrug: