I want you to be my girl....after only 2 dates

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man you guys keep a nikka sane. I've been seeing this girl for a year now and I thought we'd make it something. Just the opposite happened. We're still friends. But your right, commitment is that something special for a guy. I been way too giving in the last few years and it's left me with nothing. Thankfully, its not too late to turn the tables. I just hope I get this job.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You want honesty, Ma? For most men in our age range 20s - 30s, or atleast the man women actually want to date (Winners/Men of value), the only perks to being in a relationship is steady sex. We don't need your emotional support or thoughts on life, we don't need to hear about how your days is or who is pissing you off at your workplace, nor do we need to hear about who the fukk up of your family is or how you wish you still hung out with some of your friends.

:whoa: Don't get me wrong, we might grow to like (AND EVEN LOVE :ld:) you later on down the line, but at the beginning you're just the p*ssy we no longer have to negotiate for :ld:

So you just gonna ignore my question & go on a rant? :lupe: ok.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You want honesty, Ma? For most men in our age range 20s - 30s, or atleast the man women actually want to date (Winners/Men of value), the only perks to being in a relationship is steady sex. We don't need your emotional support or thoughts on life, we don't need to hear about how your days is or who is pissing you off at your workplace, nor do we need to hear about who the fukk up of your family is or how you wish you still hung out with some of your friends.

:whoa: Don't get me wrong, we might grow to like (AND EVEN LOVE :ld:) you later on down the line, but at the beginning you're just the p*ssy we no longer have to negotiate for :ld:

But see this is where it gets tricky. Dudes wana keep smashin that new chick without commitment for as long as we can. That sex with no strings attached is :blessed:

But after months of smashin raw, she's givin u dome, u eatin the p*ssy and all kinds of wild shyt like y'all are in a relationship. She is gonna hit u up with the inevitable question of:

"So what are we now, and where is this goin?" :usure: Y'all don't understand how many times a chick has hit me up with that speech :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Even if he wants it? :lupe:

Its still a bad idea. Y'all don't even know eachother. The dude could have 5 baby mamas, he coulda just got out of prison, he could be a sex offendor, you don't even know a person after only 2 dates

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Read in between the lines, genius :rudy:

None of it answers my questions tho :ld: you're talking about dudes not caring about me because they're 20-30 and all I wanted to know was why you think a man shouldn't be asking for a relationship even if he wants one. :yeshrug: if you were going to be rude, you could've just ignored me.

Its still a bad idea. Y'all don't even know eachother. The dude could have 5 baby mamas, he coulda just got out of prison, he could be a sex offendor, you don't even know a person after only 2 dates

I understand not doing it after 2 dates, I'm talking about him saying a man shouldn't be asking for a relationship at all.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
None of it answers my questions tho :ld: you're talking about dudes not caring about me because they're 20-30 and all I wanted to know was why you think a man shouldn't be asking for a relationship even if he wants one. :yeshrug: if you were going to be rude, you could've just ignored me.

I understand not doing it after 2 dates, I'm talking about him saying a man shouldn't be asking for a relationship at all.

It all depends on the vibe of the relationship. I guess I don't see a real problem with a guy askin a chick to be in a realtionship. But I have never done it. I've tries to stretch out the "dating phase" for as long as possible.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, you nikkas play hard to get worse than these hoes.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Damn, you nikkas play hard to get worse than these hoes.

It's not about playing hard to get, its about being honest with yourself. If guys had a choice between smashing a chick whenever he wanted and NO commitment (fukk whomever else he wants) vs. Still getting the puss but having to be monogamous, What do you think most guys are picking?
86.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of it answers my questions tho :ld: you're talking about dudes not caring about me because they're 20-30 and all I wanted to know was why you think a man shouldn't be asking for a relationship even if he wants one. :yeshrug:
what we're trying to say is, maybe the dude who wants a relationship after two dates should explore why he really "wants" one. chances are it has to do with low self esteem. if he figures out it has to do with low self-esteem issues, maybe he should solve those at first and then see if he still wants a relationship.