Daps
i had some dude trynna date me after a one night stand.. i was like :what:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
commitment is the male vagina, don't be giving it away.

Commitment is our VAGINA, what I mean by that it is our most precious thing as men we have. Notice how a lot of women are very protective of their vagina as in waiting for a while to sleep with a guy, to gain that exclusivity aka that commitment. If you think about it sex in a relationship for the most part equals her giving up her prize ala vagina and you giving up your vagina ala commitment. If a women gives up her vagina to early she may be viewed as a slut, and if a man gives up his commitment to early he should be viewed in the same light in my opinion. Wait hold up your calling men sluts? NO what I’m saying is the same way men have to work for sex, is the same way you should allow women to work for your commitment. Women want commitment, men want sex.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The MAN shouldn't even be the one asking for the relationship in the first place :ld:

yup, ive never in my life asked to be in a relationship, if you are a man of value women are the ones that will be dropping that, "so what are we".

alot of people male and female though have low self esteem and are caught up in the "sparks", "early tingles" that they get from meeting someone new and attractive, wow this date went so well, "ive never felt like this before" etc.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Even if he wants it? :lupe:

You want honesty, Ma? For most men in our age range 20s - 30s, or atleast the man women actually want to date (Winners/Men of value), the only perks to being in a relationship is steady sex. We don't need your emotional support or thoughts on life, we don't need to hear about how your days is or who is pissing you off at your workplace, nor do we need to hear about who the fukk up of your family is or how you wish you still hung out with some of your friends.

:whoa: Don't get me wrong, we might grow to like (AND EVEN LOVE :ld:) you later on down the line, but at the beginning you're just the p*ssy we no longer have to negotiate for :ld: