I want to try LSD. Any suggestions?

BeerOnTheBeach

Pro
Supporter
Daps
What are some steps I should take to make this is smooth and successful as possible? Anyone try this before? :ahh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
YOu dont want no parts of this nikka. My white homeboy roommate had some friends at his spot doing this shyt. Long story short, his roommates friend jumps off the 3rd story balcony after tripping balls for like a hour. Son flew off the balcony like he had webbing. Dude broke his hip and shattered his femur :laff:

BeerOnTheBeach

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Ok, quick question. Did they have a chaperone there? Someone who's had it before?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I did it two days ago at a vice magazine party.

It was pretty over rated. You dont get the euphoria of MDMA and but its more controllable than shrooms.

I only took one hit though and I was pretty drunk when I took it. I was going back and fourth about taking it for like 3 months and eventually i was just like fukk it and did it.

I tripped out a bit and thought about things a bit differently. It was pretty boring, I think it had something to do with the people I was with as well.

BeerOnTheBeach

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I did it two days ago at a vice magazine party.

It was pretty over rated. You dont get the euphoria of MDMA and but its more controllable than shrooms.

I only took one hit though and I was pretty drunk when I took it. I was going back and fourth about taking it for like 3 months and eventually i was just like fukk it and did it.

I tripped out a bit and thought about things a bit differently. It was pretty boring, I think it had something to do with the people I was with as well.

How long did it last

Tunes

Pro
Daps
If you're doing it with friends, make sure you're in a positive environment.

If you're hanging out with some paranoid fakkits, they'll have a bad trip and it'll ruin your trip aswell.

Usually lasts about 6 hours for me, you'll start feeling it after about 1/2 hr.
Pretty awesome experience if done right, I did it at the beach during sunset and it was amazing.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Do shrooms. LSD has a lot of bs added if you don't know who you getting it from. And while you are tripping, no matter what happens, remember to be happy, positive and that it will end.

Look at animal prints and patterns on anything then stare... the clouds also. It's mind blowing.

Oh and don't drink or be any place that is dirty. Your pupils will be dilated in lit environments, you will see every ounce of dirt, every smudge and flaw. I once spent 4 hours cleaning my house (and it was already clean) whilst on lsd. If my friends hadn't stopped me, I would have painted the walls to make sure it was spotless. Woke up the next day.... I've never seen a cleaner house.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Do shrooms. LSD has a lot of bs added if you don't know who you getting it from. And while you are tripping, no matter what happens, remember to be happy, positive and that it will end.

Look at animal prints and patterns on anything then stare... the clouds also. It's mind blowing.

Oh and don't drink or be any place that is dirty. Your pupils will be dilated in lit environments, you will see every ounce of dirt, every smudge and flaw. I once spent 4 hours cleaning my house (and it was already clean) whilst on lsd. If my friends hadn't stopped me, I would have painted the walls to make sure it was spotless. Woke up the next day.... I've never seen a cleaner house.

:ohhh: and :ohhh: @ your avi change, where I've been. and one more :ohhh: at your rep going up from one dot, wonder if it's from that change.

On topic, I'd seen too many tripped out shyt from people that supposedly took LSD/shrooms in college. Black folk do LSD now? :dwillhuh: Good luck on your endeavors :youngsabo:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
:ohhh: and :ohhh: @ your avi change, where I've been. and one more :ohhh: at your rep going up from one dot, wonder if it's from that change.

On topic, I'd seen too many tripped out shyt from people that supposedly took LSD/shrooms in college. Black folk do LSD now? :dwillhuh: Good luck on your endeavors :youngsabo:

Nah, it's not... But where have you been? I missed your posts. :shaq:

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps

Nah, it's not... But where have you been? I missed your posts. :shaq:

:heh: you clowning. I've been posting around sparingly. Would post more but some of the recent threads in the forums have me like :huhldup:. I can get that mess on the street IRL don't need to see/talk about it on the net as well.

Take it easy on those shrooms if you still do em familia :usure:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Why would you try such things? Stick to weed man, that's already bad enough.

I met a nurse who didn't smoke weed but sniffed coke which made me think twice about professionals....

I know i'm random, sorry for derailing your topic but stay away from that bullshyt.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
tumblr_m6n09y461J1qbyxr0o1_500.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
All ill say is that I tried it two days ago and I'm not the same person. Not in a bad way though.

I feel like i have more direction and have a clearer vision on how to achieve my goals. I also could have got into several petty arguments this weekend but decided to be the bigger person and let it go.

Overall it was a cool experience, I'm not sure if id do it again though.