I want to start a hip hop album club(like a book club)

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:gladbron: me too!

its hard tho, people just go to best buy for cd's now.

but if u got a good location, are knowledgeable, and have a lotta good cd's in stock it might be possible to compete

lol i know right cot damn, the store would be a real life forum

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the dude (or dudette :leon:) hosting provide the snacks or is it a potluck type affair?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeadEndHipHop got a similar concept, they sit around and review hip hop albums I guess they were assigned to listen to a week earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/DeadEndHipHop

I came in here to say the exact same thing. Im reading some of these post like "wtf, this shyt already exists". i mean its cool if yall wanna do it too in your own way, but i mean DeadEndHipHop already been doing this for a while now.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Call a group of ppl over on Saturday night to discuss an album we were assigned to listen to a week earlier. Then, after we're done, another album will be assigned for us to discuss the next Saturday.

We'd have snacks, drink, and a chill atmosphere.

A great way to interact and bond.

:deadbuckeye:

i just woke my kids up, laughing at this.

on the real tho, that sounds dope. its one of those things that you would envision to be pleasant but it would probably never actually go down. especially the assignment thing. a nicca would mess around and listen to everything but the assigned album during the week.:laugh:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I came in here to say the exact same thing. Im reading some of these post like "wtf, this shyt already exists". i mean its cool if yall wanna do it too in your own way, but i mean DeadEndHipHop already been doing this for a while now.

People are never satisfied with critics (we just had a thread in which DeadEnd got shyt on not too long ago), so why not just become one yourself?

It's a cool idea for a podcast. I'd listen, even if I doubt it'd stay totally civil.