intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You are mistaken

Guru was from Boston

Exactly, and New Yorkers never claimed him. And growing up in Harlem I never heard anyone claim Malcom as A Harlem nikka. Ever.
He's either from Boston or north Carolina but I do remember NY cats at least repping him hard in highschool.

As for Malcolm X it was in the Coli that this was discussed. I don't remember why his origins were brought up but when I brought up the fact that he wasn't born or raised in NY the response was "but new York made him and that's what matters.."

So wether they are"claiming him" or claiming credit for his success... Same shyt. I was just trying to make a point to the young lad @Toe Jay Simpson that people can claim whatever because where you grew up doesn't define you entirely

Last edited:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There's just something about her. Raw, no pullout, followed with a ring :wow:

In her natural state :wow:

She like the lil girl you first see on the playground as a boy, and be like when I grow up she gonna be my wife. So pretty and now accomplished to go with pretty. Yeah Id try...

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6xnccvA.png

54513524_370787203524024_6411938499094578064_n.jpg

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never trust a broad with a flat ass who doesn't have any brothers and sisters, that being the only child shyt is fukking lame as hell, that's why she's so inconsiderate/selfish.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
She be going at BM hard whenever she can, though I don't believe she really hates BM. I've seen women like this (that can come off as anti-BM) change up entirely when they come across a BM they really like and get knocked up by them. In the few examples I know of, the marriage/relationship didn't work out, but now that they were mothers, their whole perspective towards BM changed. The toxic was no longer visible. These are just anecdotal examples, but interesting.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
She be going at BM hard whenever she can, though I don't believe she really hates BM. I've seen women like this (that can come off as anti-BM) change up entirely when they come across a BM they really like and get knocked up by them. In the few examples I know of, the marriage/relationship didn't work out, but now that they were mothers, their whole perspective towards BM changed. The toxic was no longer visible. These are just anecdotal examples, but interesting.
Sounds like frustration they can't get the black man they want until they do.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
never trust a broad with a flat ass who doesn't have any brothers and sisters, that being the only child shyt is fukking lame as hell, that's why she's so inconsiderate/selfish.
:mjlol: You act like she can control either of those