SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Claiming Brooklyn when she from Orlando Florida

She got identity issues
Chasing insignificant shyt as usual :snoop:
Some would say "It aint where you're from. It's where you're at". But Where you were born and raised and where you evolved are both legitimate claims. Many mofos are born and raised in Brooklyn but Brooklyn itself would rather not claim them clowns.
  • New Yorkers love to claim Malcolm X and when you bring up the fact that he's not a New Yorker (Born in Nebraska, raised in Michigan and Boston, per Wiki) but they are quick to respond that "...but New York made him"
  • If im not mistaken, Guru (gangstarr) is from Boston but NYers always claimed him.
Personally, I was born and raised in Haiti. Went to high-school and college in Miami. Also went to college in Atlanta and that is where i live now. I could claim all 3. But does it really matter, tho? Especially in this discussionn.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Some would say "It aint where you're from. It's where you're at". But Where you were born and raised and where you evolved are both legitimate claims. Many mofos are born and raised in Brooklyn but Brooklyn itself would rather not claim them clowns.
  • New Yorkers love to claim Malcolm X and when you bring up the fact that he's not a New Yorker (Born in Nebraska, raised in Michigan and Boston, per Wiki) but they are quick to respond that "...but New York made him"
  • If im not mistaken, Guru (gangstarr) is from Boston but NYers always claimed him.
Personally, I was born and raised in Haiti. Went to high-school and college in Miami. Also went to college in Atlanta and that is where i live now. I could claim all 3. But does it really matter, tho? Especially in this discussionn.:yeshrug:
Man, I’m not reading all that

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bytch been in the bushes to me since back when she was going around referring to herself as a “diva” :camby:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
qYwKVk.gif
CQGv2oY.png

That turns yall on? This just made me laugh, because that is what some IG thots do.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Same could be argued for 2Pac with the west coast claiming him. He was born in New York, spent a portion of his youth in Baltimore, then moved to the west as an adult/late teen.

President Obama was born in Hawaii and raised overseas and didn't move to Chicago until he was an adult. There he met his wife, had his children, started his political career, etc.

I was born in Austin, Texas, moved to Dallas, Texas at 5 and lived there my whole life except the year and a half that I was in the military, and have lived in Houston for the past 5 years now. I don't claim to be a Houstonian even though I live here because my upbringing and roots are from Dallas.

I'm always of the opinion that wherever you spent a good portion of your life or where you made your mark in life is where you can claim.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got a home girl who's built just like her, resembles her in the face too. A couple of us thought about taking that leap, but how she talks wears you down. I couldnt deal with it day in and day out