I want to have a Bruce lee like physique by december

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
95% vegan breh

My daily diet consist of salad, grilled cheese, peanuts and water......Every blue moon I'll treat myself to something else.

Its hard for a black person to completely cut out chicken tho breh :noah:

:scusthov: we are going to need u to not be eating peanuts and grilled cheese everyday breh.
fukk wi tempeh or tofu, none of the processed shyt like mornigstar. almonds > peanuts.

one thing... how much money do u have to spend on diet, if u eating grilled cheese and peanuts erryday?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:scusthov: we are going to need u to not be eating peanuts and grilled cheese everyday breh.
fukk wi tempeh or tofu, none of the processed shyt like mornigstar. almonds > peanuts.

one thing... how much money do u have to spend on diet, if u eating grilled cheese and peanuts erryday?

I consciously eat grilled cheese/salad/peanuts everyday because I know that if I ate regular foods I'd blow up. Its in my genes.

I stopped eating red meat about 5 years ago

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I consciously eat grilled cheese/salad/peanuts everyday because I know that if I ate regular foods I'd blow up. Its in my genes.

I stopped eating red meat about 5 years ago

:merchant: thomas... u need to diversify ya bonds. all that cheese and gluten = gut

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
High rep with little rest will cause sarcoplasmic hyportrophy. Any time you rep to failure it makes the muscle grow and bring water towards your muscles.

Going heavy in the 3-5 rep range with enough time for recovery between sets and stopping before failure will harden the muscle for myofibilar hyportrophy and cause muscle density. Which Bruce has more of a harder dense look than that of a bodybulder. He also ran 5 miles every morning and did it backwards some times. He ate 100% clean no liquor or cigarettes his only vice was tea and that's not bad for you.

Stop giving advice about reps please. :childplease:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop giving advice about reps please. :childplease:

Your more than welcome to elaborate as to why you disagree. There is more than a few ways to skin a cat and most of the tips that get passed around the gym are actually the opposite of what you think your doing...hence why most people in the gym that are big are built like jello and are unsymmetrical.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Your more than welcome to elaborate as to why you disagree. There is more than a few ways to skin a cat and most of the tips that get passed around the gym are actually the opposite of what you think your doing...hence why most people in the gym that are big are built like jello and are unsymmetrical.

Breh, he's talking about the lean, cut look. You don't do bodybuilding lifts to achieve such a thing. Bruce Lee lifted explosive, high reps for strength and endurance, like any martial artist should. That's how he got that build. I don't give a flying fukk about what tips you've heard because I go by the results and what has worked for me, and others. I train in martial arts, I don't strength train for looks. The build comes with it. You tell any MMA fighter to lift like how you just said and they'd laugh in your face.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh, he's talking about the lean, cut look. You don't do bodybuilding lifts to achieve such a thing. Bruce Lee lifted explosive, high reps for strength and endurance, like any martial artist should. That's how he got that build. I don't give a flying fukk about what tips you've heard because I go by the results and what has worked for me, and others. I train in martial arts, I don't strength train for looks. The build comes with it. You tell any MMA fighter to lift like how you just said and they'd laugh in your face.

Geez i don't understand why you have to come so disrespectuflly. So you take some sort of BJJ class once a week and you think your some sort of world class champion fighter huh...okay

First of all if you read Tao of Jeet Kune do or Bruce Lee's Fighting method you will see that Bruce lee wasn't a fan of lifting to the point of fatigue like a body builder and focused on cardio speed lots of forearm workouts like weighted punches and lots of punches and kicks in general. The weights he did use were compound exercises and he would perform them isometrically and would do one f*cking rep on those for 6-12 seconds using maximum effort. He would lift the compound exercises with little rest in between sets but i'm not sure if he went that high in reps. There is nothing wrong with training that way but the best LOOK comes from combining both low rep strentgh training with high rep little rest sarcoplasmic training. Thats how he looks lean but still has a slight bulging of the muscles by having low body fat and not training his muscles to failure every day like typical gym rats do.

http://www.motleyhealth.com/fitness/bruce-lee-workout

The threadstarter said he wanted to look more like Bruce Lee not perform like Bruce Lee...i don't expect him to train like Bruce Lee because the dedication and time needed for that is unrealistic and Bruce Lee was pretty much the Jordan of martial arts and 99% of people will not match it even with all out dedication and effort. However he can build a great phsyque with the proper cardio i outlined and focusing on STRENGTH low rep training and every now and then do a high rep low weight training for a few weeks to make him look more cut by bulking up his muscles and building on what should be hardened dense muscles to get a shrink wrapped look but thats only achieved after getting body fat to 5-8% levels so let the guy clean up his diet do his 30 minute cardio session 4-5 times a week and see what happens...

threadstarter pm me for any pdfs or questions i'll send you a workout chart and an explanation of how to work out in those 3 phases. In 6 months hopefully you can post some great results.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
bruce-lee-sm1.jpg

:dwillhuh: were this nikka get the button pockets on the front from

:smuglee: