I want to have a Bruce lee like physique by december

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't eat meat often breh so roast beef is out of the question (most I might do is a Spicey Chicken sandwich or some wings every blue moon)

Okay, I'm willing to eliminate grilled cheese sandwiches b.

But I usually break up just one slice of kraft cheese into my salad tho, should I stop that also or is that okay?

As long as the rest of the diet is good one piece of cheese a day probably won't make you a contestant on the biggest loser. It's all about a weekly caloric intake if one day you cheat a bit make it up the next day with less food.

You should eat more meat and avoid soy at all costs it changes your hormones and stores fat. If meat is an issue get some whey protien and have some servings of that throughout the day.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
As long as the rest of the diet is good one piece of cheese a day probably won't make you a contestant on the biggest loser. It's all about a weekly caloric intake if one day you cheat a bit make it up the next day with less food.

You should eat more meat and avoid soy at all costs it changes your hormones and stores fat. If meat is an issue get some whey protien and have some servings of that throughout the day.

can't i just eat peanuts instead?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
can't i just eat peanuts instead?

As a snack but they do have a high fat content it's mostly good fat and decent protien but to get a decent amount of protien from them eventually your fat intake will be too high.

Are you a vegan or vegetarian? Or simply don't like meat that much.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
As a snack but they do have a high fat content it's mostly good fat and decent protien but to get a decent amount of protien from them eventually your fat intake will be too high.

Are you a vegan or vegetarian? Or simply don't like meat that much.

95% vegan breh

My daily diet consist of salad, grilled cheese, peanuts and water......Every blue moon I'll treat myself to something else.

Its hard for a black person to completely cut out chicken tho breh :noah:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Meaning I want to be extremely lean and cut, I don't want to bulk up like 50 cent or anything like that

Right now I got a gucci mayne type body brehs, pause

:noah:

ngbbs4e44099f7be6b.jpg

What do I need to do/eat to make that happen?

bruce-lee-sm1.jpg

I'm all ears brehs

:merchant:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
95% vegan breh

My daily diet consist of salad, grilled cheese, peanuts and water......Every blue moon I'll treat myself to something else.

Its hard for a black person to completely cut out chicken tho breh :noah:

Hmm I'm sure it's possible to get enough protien on a vegan diet. My only problem is soy is garbage and increased estrogen levels...could be a reason your body is built like Gucci mane if you eat a lot of soy...

I don't want to judge your lifestyle but man God put them here for us to enjoy be a man and eat a steak lol

But in all seriousness do the workout have a post workout protien shake and figure out the calories needed for your target weight. Doing the cardio and weight lifting as planned will get you stronger and ripped as long as diet isnt absolutely terrible

A bulking phase for the first 2 months where you lift light with 30 seconds in between reps in the 10-12 rep range for like 4-5 sets and to failure would be a good way to build some muscle before you switch up to a heavy cut low rep workout with lots of rest (1 min) between sets.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cut out that liquor playboi. and how you 95% vegan wit a gucci mane gut? :laugh:

I don't work out or play sports, that's how b, and I don't drink neither :smugfavre:

If I had an average nikkas diet I'd probably be Rick Ross size tho :guilty:

Some nikkas ain't got the genes to be naturally cut, I know some people with bodies like Bruce who never work out at all and eat whatever they want, genetics play a major role breh

I don't want to judge your lifestyle but man God put them here for us to enjoy be a man and eat a steak lol

dawkins2.png

But in all seriousness do the workout have a post workout protien shake and figure out the calories needed for your target weight. Doing the cardio and weight lifting as planned will get you stronger and ripped as long as diet isnt absolutely terrible

A bulking phase for the first 2 months where you lift light with 30 seconds in between reps in the 10-12 rep range for like 4-5 sets and to failure would be a good way to build some muscle before you switch up to a heavy cut low rep workout with lots of rest (1 min) between sets.

Alrighty, I'm gonna start today, all I've had so far was a salad, u really think having Bruce Lees body by December is a realistic goal tho b?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't work out or place sports, that's how b :smugfavre:

If I had an average nikkas diet I'd probably be Rick Ross size tho :guilty:

dawkins2.png

Alrighty, I'm gonna start today, all I've had so far was a salad, u really think having Bruce Lees body by December is a realistic goal tho b?

If you do the cardio as outlined 4-5 days a week absolutely... Let us know your progress in this thread as the months go by

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
First off lift heavy almost to your max for 3-4 reps but not too failure. Rest 1 minute after each rep. Do 3 sets for each exercise. This is a strength workout that will harden your muscles and not grow them they will be hard and defined once you cut down on the body fat.

:childplease::childplease:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If you wanna get built like Lee, you're gonna have to stop drinking/smoking, clean the fukk out of your diet, do 2 hrs of cardio a day w/ an extensive, brutal bodyweight regimen or, if you lift, high rep explosive circuits with little to no rest. You wanna do strength exercises for endurance rather than bulk for that lean look.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you wanna get built like Lee, you're gonna have to stop drinking/smoking, clean the fukk out of your diet, do 2 hrs of cardio a day w/ an extensive, brutal bodyweight regimen or, if you lift, high rep explosive circuits with little to no rest. You wanna do strength exercises for endurance rather than bulk for that lean look.

High rep with little rest will cause sarcoplasmic hyportrophy. Any time you rep to failure it makes the muscle grow and bring water towards your muscles.

Going heavy in the 3-5 rep range with enough time for recovery between sets and stopping before failure will harden the muscle for myofibilar hyportrophy and cause muscle density. Which Bruce has more of a harder dense look than that of a bodybulder. He also ran 5 miles every morning and did it backwards some times. He ate 100% clean no liquor or cigarettes his only vice was tea and that's not bad for you.