I want to have a Bruce lee like physique by december

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Meaning I want to be extremely lean and cut, I don't want to bulk up like 50 cent or anything like that

Right now I got a gucci mayne type body brehs, pause...no definition at all

:noah:

ngbbs4e44099f7be6b.jpg

What do I need to do/eat to make that happen?

bruce-lee-sm1.jpg

I'm all ears brehs

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dieting, a lot of cardio and calisthenics will work

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
goddamm cobra lats

better start doing lots of weighted pullups

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
First off lift heavy almost to your max for 3-4 reps but not too failure. Rest 1 minute after each rep. Do 3 sets for each exercise. This is a strength workout that will harden your muscles and not grow them they will be hard and defined once you cut down on the body fat.

Cardio...almost every day if you can 15 minute interval session 1 minute on 3 then next minute on 7 or 7.5 keep flipping until 15 minutes are over and then right after do steady state with the number at 5 for another 15 minutes for total of 30 minutes

Abs...4-5 days a week do 2 minute planks side planks and leg lifts on the bench and hanging leg raises feet to bar if possible... Those can be done for 5 sets of 20. One of my favorites is weighted leg raises

4 day split

Mon chest shoulders triceps
Tues back biceps abs cardio
Weds legs abs cardio
Thurs abs cardio
Fri off

Repeat the 4 days as Monday's workout is the same as Saturdays and will cycle

Eat a clean diet and probably much less if you look like Gucci mane

Also aim for 2 exercises per body part

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Slystallion again

what does "eat a clean diet" mean nikka??

Wash everything I eat thoroughly?

Be more specific b

Meaning focus on lean protiens and broccoli eliminate rice and buy whole sprouted bread from whole foods. Buy omega 3 organic eggs and eat the yellow with the white it has all the nutrients it's very likely you will have to have a caloric deficit for a few months to cut your body fat but once you get to your weight you can figure out your maintenance weight and eat accordingly. Say goodbye to cheeses heavy salt and sodium drink coconut milk and use olive oil to cook no more French fries pizza or McDonald's if your serious. You need to be about 5-8% bodyfat to have Bruce lees definition

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I usually eat a Salad and a grilled cheese a day.

I can't just have one grilled cheese with my salad breh?, sometimes the salad alone isn't enough to make me full.

:sadbron:

Can you substitute roast beef for the cheese? If it must be cheese use Swiss cheese and do the workout and see your progress and adjust your diet from there

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Can you substitute roast beef for the cheese? If it must be cheese use Swiss cheese and do the workout and see your progress and adjust your diet from there

I don't eat meat often breh so roast beef is out of the question (most I might do is a Spicey Chicken sandwich or some wings every blue moon)

Okay, I'm willing to eliminate grilled cheese sandwiches b.

But I usually break up just one slice of kraft cheese into my salad tho, should I stop that also or is that okay?