I want to convince my girl to stop flat ironing her hair

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
thats y every other nikka besides me is a p*ssy. I EITHER woman about that shyt hahaaha. YALL WANT TO BE WHITE WOMAN SO BAD. CAN EVEN ROCK YOUR OWN NATURAL shyt.

GIRL WITH LOCS / FRO >>>>>> STRAIGHT HAIR >>>>>WEAVE OF ANY KIND

but i guess thats what nikkas with money require ....:hubie:

giphy.gif

I have locs. Stop being ignorant. You don't pull it off too well..

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

I have locs. Stop being ignorant. You don't pull it off too well..

giphy.gif

NOBODY WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU . I WAS TALKING ABOUT BLACK WOMAN IN GENERAL. And thank

you for being an anomaly because most of y'all spend a lot money to look like a Brady bunch bytch like the one you posted

:hubie:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

NOBODY WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU . I WAS TALKING ABOUT BLACK WOMAN IN GENERAL. And thank

you for being an anomaly because most of y'all spend a lot money to look like a Brady bunch bytch like the one you posted

:hubie:

The majority of BW are natural. You're mad just b/c you wanna be.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

There was actually a nationwide study done on it. The majority of AA are natural. That my not be you and yours but the most BW are natural.

This hair trend is shaking up the beauty biz

"Amid the shift, the market for relaxers has fallen for several years now. Sales of hair care products for African Americans reached $774 million in 2014, representing a 12 percent increase since 2009, according to Mintel. Meanwhile, sales of relaxers, which represent about 18 percent of the market value, were worth $131.8 million in 2014, a drop of 34 percent since 2009"

""We can see that sales [of relaxers] start to decline as far back as the 1990s. We forecast that the decline [from 2014] will reach 45 percent by 2019," Roberts said."

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
There was actually a nationwide study done on it. The majority of AA are natural. That my not be you and yours but the most BW are natural.

This hair trend is shaking up the beauty biz

"Amid the shift, the market for relaxers has fallen for several years now. Sales of hair care products for African Americans reached $774 million in 2014, representing a 12 percent increase since 2009, according to Mintel. Meanwhile, sales of relaxers, which represent about 18 percent of the market value, were worth $131.8 million in 2014, a drop of 34 percent since 2009"

""We can see that sales [of relaxers] start to decline as far back as the 1990s. We forecast that the decline [from 2014] will reach 45 percent by 2019," Roberts said."

In that sense my girl is natural tho... I just don't see the point of flat ironing it on a regular basis

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:
No because it's her hair, unless you're gonna do it for her there's no real reason for her to stop what she feels the most comfortable with. You can express how you feel about it but ultimately you'll just have to deal.

Don't listen to this simp or hoe. Anyway, charge her to the game if she doesn't want to follow your directions. It ain't up to her what she wants to do with her hair unless you give her permission. :ehh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
In that sense my girl is natural tho... I just don't see the point of flat ironing it on a regular basis

If you met her one way then why do you all of a sudden expect her to be different? Why do you think you have the right to control they way she looks? This is exactly why i avoid relationships. People think it's free license to control and manipulate the other person.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is nothing wrong with or bad about flat ironing your hair. Whoever told you that hoe shyt, is just that.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
If you met her one way then why do you all of a sudden expect her to be different? Why do you think you have the right to control they way she looks? This is exactly why i avoid relationships. People think it's free license to control and manipulate the other person.

Lol. Why you projecting your past terrible relationship with me?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
don't open pandora's box breh!!
when it comes to women and their hair, don't get roped into that argument cause it will eventually become an argument
i've had that 'discussion with female friends, i don't want to know what it's like with a girlfriend!!
:whoa:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't see the big deal. Just tell her that her hair looks great/would look great when it's curly and talk to her about it. If she hasn't tried it before suggest she wear it that way over the weekend as a treat to you and complement her. If she's concerned about how to deal with the hair buy Curlific and some gel and do a private "boyfriend does your hair day".

See the result, let her see the result and be honest with each other.

Either she doesn't know how to wear her hair fabulously natural or she prefers the look of straight hair. If it's the latter leave her to it.