I want to become a morning person. How?

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Easiest solution that worked for me but I can't recommend.

Get old. :flabbynsick:

If u are ready to go to bed at 9pm it makes getting up way too early super ez

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Workout before sleep.

Have a breakfast already planned for the morning...

so when you wakeup hungry youget to cooking something good

man those night workouts use to get me live again....had the opposite effect on me

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could sleep in lol.

When I was a kid my mom and dad would wake me up at 7am for school on weekdays, I'd get up at, 7am for cartoons and football games on the weekends, they'd wake me up at 7am on Sundays for church, cleaning to go to my grandmas.

We're just programmed to, and it's all fun and games until it's 2:00pm and you're ready to drop a sleep.
:russ:

I couldn't stay up for shyt.

I remember working at overnight job (11pm-7am) when I was 18 y/o as a CNA/PSW. I took a nap on my first break at 1am and woke up at 6am, just an hour before the first shift. This happened a bunch of times but the nurse was cool and said not everyone is a night owl lol.
:mjgrin:

Going to girl's houses for sleep overs when their parents are out the country and passing out in the bed next to them and waking up early in the morning trying to wake them up for some coochie like a dumb ass.
:mjlol:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
U will as u age or your work schedule change

I used to be a late night motherfukker because of my job and night life fun, then i got my new job years ago and work 4am to 12:45pm Monday through Friday

Took me about a month to at least be in bed by 9pm and get comfortable

Superstar
Daps
Join the Army. They will force you to be a morning person, then you’ll eventually just start doing it on your own.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was never a morning person until I started doing early morning workouts. Forced myself to wake up at 4am. Gym for an hour and half. After my workout, I see the sun coming up. I was surprised how much shyt I get done, look at the clock and be like “dam it’s only 8:30am?!”

GOAT

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You have to go bed earlier. If you want to get up at 4am, go to bed at like 8:30pm.

I knew someone who would go to the gym at like 4:30am, get their workout on and go about the rest of the day, by the time 8:30pm hit, they could barely keep their eyes open.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I be taking cbd gummies and they be knocking me the hell out....I usually manage to get up at about 730 (I gotta be out the door by 8 and at work by 830 on the days I go into the office)

Id like to start waking up at 630 consistently and getting a morning workout in plus some other things I dont have energy for at night

Set your alarm clock early