I want to become a morning person. How?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I be taking cbd gummies and they be knocking me the hell out....I usually manage to get up at about 730 (I gotta be out the door by 8 and at work by 830 on the days I go into the office)

Id like to start waking up at 630 consistently and getting a morning workout in plus some other things I dont have energy for at night

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I been waking up early since I was a kid. Usually from 4:30am to 6am depending on the day

#1 would be to have a plan for an event in the morning. That would make you kind of excited to sleep early and wake up early
#2 use an alarm that wakes you up at 5am everyday regardless if you have anything planned. It would suck for a whole week, but after you get used to it

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Try it for 2-3 days and you’ll notice the difference in how much you can get done, workout, read the news and even cook you a lil something and make a lunch.
I like waking up at 5:30 ish because it’s peaceful and the stores are empty

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’m not a morning person but the one time I was, what i did was:
  • Cut back on coffee
  • no naps
  • sleep in complete darkness; no TV, radio or sound
  • do something active in the morning to get you awake, work out, chores, etc
  • something that helped for me was just getting up, eating breakfast, and watching TV until I was ready to start my morning routine. I was up a couple hours early then
  • listen to your body at night. When you get tired go to bet]d. Don’t fight it to fukk around on the Coli

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta have something to do. Whether it's chill and relax/decompress or workout, shower, cook food.

For about 3 weeks I woke up an hr earlier had coffee on the pot waiting for me. Would play chess. Then after chess workout, shower. Go to work.

shyt was dope. Then the sun started coming up earlier. I plan on playing some games on my patio when it's nice in the morning.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Honestly you gotta focus on moving your legs out of bed with pure will and sit up. You can have an alarm to help wake you up, but you need to sit up and on the edge of the bed QUICK to get your body active. Breathe, take some time to move small parts of your body like your feet, hands, stretch your neck. You’ve got to slowly activate your self. Then stand up, walk around, do some jumping jacks or push ups or literally go into the next room. Your heart rate will increase, and your blood will flow. But you’ve got to really tell yourself get up get up and focus on moving most of your body slowly at a time until you get used to it.