I used one of those water hoses in the bathroom to wipe my ass in dubai

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
And do you nasty nikkas remove that water on your ass then? just get up and go with soggy ass underwear? :hhh:
thats what toilet paper is for. and you do realise you can use a towel right? you wont see a single smear using a bidet. :francis:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
thats what toilet paper is for. and you do realise you can use a towel right? you wont see a single smear using a bidet. :francis:
So basically this shyt is useless and a waste of money since a wet-wipe does the same thing with less water wasted and splashed around.

:snooze:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I too have a stupid question :lupe:

Do you ever worry about your poop grazing the bidet as it falls to the toilet water, most especially if the poop is the “mud butt” kind that sputters all over parts of the toilet bowl? If that’s the case, do you gotta sit at a certain angle to make sure it doesn’t?

you can adjust the flow strength of the water and move the nozzle back and forth
from the control panel. i move my ass around to get everywhere i want. i have not had a
problem with shyt splattered all over the place. you don't run it while you are in the
prosses of shytting, that would be disgusting. why would you have a stream of water
blasting dookie as is it exiting? is this what get's you off? thinking about blasting raw
poo particles beneath you with an implement meant to cleanse you?
foh with that noise.

:scust: so how do you wipe off all that shytty water all up in your culo afterwards? You just get up and wet up your underwear with water mixed with shyt crumbs? :scust:

i'd rather use toilet paper + baby wipes :camby:
And do you nasty nikkas remove that water on your ass then? just get up and go with soggy ass underwear? :hhh:

just dry off with toilet paper.
i'm actually considering using a hand towel instead.
it aint that complicated.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Do you ever worry about your poop grazing the bidet as it falls to the toilet water, most especially if the poop is the “mud butt” kind that sputters all over parts of the toilet bowl? If that’s the case, do you gotta sit at a certain angle to make sure it doesn’t?

the nozzle is at the top, back of the toilet.
you would have to be laying down on the toilet to shyt on the nozzle.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Get sprayed in the butt by Middle Eastern water breh
bidets are from coloured countries breh. much like deodorant and washcloths, they got hip to it afterward.

Opinions as to the necessity of the bidet vary widely over different nationalities and cultures. It is virtually nonexistent in cultures of British influence, such as those of countries that were part of the British Empire. To those world cultures which use it habitually, such as those of the Islamic world, Sub-Saharan Africa, Southern Europe, and some South American countries, it is considered an indispensable tool in maintaining good personal hygiene.

how are cacs fighting over paper during lockdown when they're locked at home and all they have to do is jump in the shower :francis:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The percentage of bidet owners on the coli always seems like it’s like 95x the percentage of people who got one in the real world :russ:

I guess when we all got 6 certs 6 figures, it’s just a necessity :wow:

I legit just ordered two for the house after seeing this thread.

Go through less toilet paper? Keep a cleaner behind?

Easy cop.

I've been wet wipes for years but if there's a better alternative, why not?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

It has a "blast shield" for that very reason.

It's a very well-designed piece of hardware.

I can't recommend it enough.