I use to shame and clown older men, now im the old man. Your turn is coming young G, just keep living.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The years go by so fast, especially from 27 to 40. Head down, just grinding trying to make money and just livng for the weekends. Before u know you're 40. But supremely 40 isn't bad if u keep your looks and money at least at average. Pulling women that are 30+ is really easy. 40+ women are a layup on a 6ft hoop. I still pull 20 somethings but not as often. My own and off girl of 8 years is 29, so idk. A lot of these younger 20s are money hungry, but not too bad. 40$ goes a long way down south to a hood rat. 26 and ups usually have at least decent job and can take care of themselves, they just life to be around someone cool and doing well.

Dont play basketball much, bcuz im scared to get injured. My good hooping buddy ruptured his Achilles:(

I still think I dress fly. A little designer, nice fitted tapered jeans and shirts.

Saying all this to say, take it easy on OGs. Bcuz you'll be one soon, unless you click out of here. So it's a blessing really.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
“hEy eVerYbOdy!,

iM oLd noW aNd i wAnt tHe sYmPatHy I

diDnT sHoW oLd pEopLe whEn I wAs yOuNg
full

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The years go by so fast, especially from 27 to 40. Head down, just grinding trying to make money and just livng for the weekends. Before u know you're 40. But supremely 40 isn't bad if u keep your looks and money at least at average. Pulling women that are 30+ is really easy. 40+ women are a layup on a 6ft hoop. I still pull 20 somethings but not as often. My own and off girl of 8 years is 29, so idk. A lot of these younger 20s are money hungry, but not too bad. 40$ goes a long way down south to a hood rat. 26 and ups usually have at least decent job and can take care of themselves, they just life to be around someone cool and doing well.

Dont play basketball much, bcuz im scared to get injured. My good hooping buddy ruptured his Achilles:(

I still think I dress fly. A little designer, nice fitted tapered jeans and shirts.

Saying all this to say, take it easy on OGs. Bcuz you'll be one soon, unless you click out of here. So it's a blessing really.
Very accurate.

%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B5.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Trees bright and green turn yellow-brown
Autumn caught 'em, see all them leaves must fall down, growin' old
Fat titties turn to teardrops as fat ass turns to flab
Sores that was open wounds eventually turn to scab
Trees bright and green turn yellow-brown
Autumn caught 'em, see all them leaves must fall down, growin' old

KBXG.gif