I understand that content creation can be a job but it still looks stupid as fukk.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Look better than working a typical 9-5 until you’re 65 and can barely retire :manny:
Ehhhh that's overlooking the fact that content creation doesn't come with a 401K or health insurance/benefits. We've seen many times before of where content creators are having to beg fans for bread.

The majority of content creators aren't caking bread like that even with all the "followers" that they have.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Ehhhh that's overlooking the fact that content creation doesn't come with a 401K or health insurance/benefits. We've seen many times before of where content creators are having to beg fans for bread.

The majority of content creators aren't caking bread like that even with all the "followers" that they have.
This. Some get bread quickly enough and are big enough to where it’s a constant check just like a 9-5, they can invest it properly. But that’s not common enough to risk not having a real job too

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I don’t follow any content creators tbh. I just know about the biggest ones 🤷🏽‍♂️

Im not a social media type guy 🤷🏽‍♂️

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
1. How common is that?

2. Lol at bragging about being sponsored like a thot by an actual businessman

It's very common.

2. Lol at bragging about being sponsored like a thot by an actual businessman

Is this meant to be a "gotcha" in 2024 and the digital social media era age? :mjlol:.

You're in here salty meanwhile content creators are getting paid and getting other free shyt no different to celebrities and athletes :mjlol:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
well.. I mean he's filming something very mundane here. but yea in general this stuff, even working with film takes several takes and things that look unappealing. television is even worse. it all comes together in the editing room and post production. no different than having to send emails or zoom calls, there's boring monotonous stuff to every job.