I tried watching the 100 after everyone kept telling how good of a show it is

Daps
The actor who played him is my homeboy in real life.

He didn’t find out they was killing him off the show till like a week before they shot the episode:

They did him dirty.

Fukk that show forever :pacspit:

From The fukkery I’ve heard about the behind the scenes of the show they did a number of actors like that.

The Michanic girl with the bum leg is living a actor dream tho. Only supposed to be a minor character and killed off to be in a series regular five seasons in worth of paychecks stable living.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
they didn't even give this nikka a chance to grow breh. Made it look like he was a main character n all :dead:

LOL. You should've seen the promotional poster & pics going into season 1. Wells is promoted as the male lead.

I read that in the books he's supposed to be one of the two main characters (along with Bellamy) but they replace his role with Clarke in the show for more female empowerment. It's slightly overrated and you'll find yourself going like :dahell: throughout the show but it's enjoyable for what it is. Some of the characters do some mind-boggling stupid shyt. :russ:

WatchMojo.com did a video few months ago on the top 10 differences between the show & the books:

These are the Top 10 Differences Between “The 100” Books and the TV Series! In the show, Clarke’s mother remains alive, but ratted out her father for treason. In the book however, both her parents were apparently executed, after the Vice Chancellor forced them to conduct illegal radiation experiments on children. In the show, Bellamy is an ambivalent character, whose ruthless actions are sometimes an asset to the 100, but at other times lead him down dark roads. His human side comes through primarily in his dedication to his sister, Octavia. But in the books, although Bellamy is still hot-headed, he’s also a more sympathetic character, and even a bit of ladies’ man!

Wells, Clarke, Bellamy, & another character are the 4 main POV characters in the books.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Show been trash and is your typical white WB teenage drama bullshyt with no room for black characters. I’ve watched until the 2nd season and couldn’t take anymore. Making the blonde chic out to be some kind of bad ass that’s smarter than everyone and know what’s right for th group. Basically killed off the black guy and wrote her in his place.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I wouldn't have said this a year ago. I mean the show was great but I wouldn't have said its the best ever. However, they just finished Season 5 (which is the best season to date by a long shot) and the season finale was so insane that it sets up Season 6 to be even better. This is the rare show that actually gets better year after year. Its also got zero filler episodes. And the writers go through plots like wildfires.

While other shows like to drag along and suck as much juice as they can from each plotline, this show just blazes through them. And then when you're thinking what direction are they gonna go next, they pull a rabbit outta the hat and lead you to a brand new plot that is crazy. Also the acting is top notch for such a huge cast.

Season 5 was so good that I was shocked by how fast I went through it. One day I'm on Episode 3 on Netflix and then the next minute I'm at Episode 11 with the season finale right around the corner. I was shocked by quickly the season went by. That's when you know a show is great. When it sucks you into its world and the plot moves along at such a good speed that you reach the end before you know it.

This is an amazing show. Watch it again. You won't be dissapointed.

That's what I love about the show. Any time it feels like it's gonna be predictable, they take it somewhere else.
Show been trash and is your typical white WB teenage drama bullshyt with no room for black characters. I’ve watched until the 2nd season and couldn’t take anymore. Making the blonde chic out to be some kind of bad ass that’s smarter than everyone and know what’s right for th group. Basically killed off the black guy and wrote her in his place.

You're completely wrong. Every one has called her out on her BS, and she's not about the group, she's really only out for dolo with a handful of others. The rest she'll sacrifice for her own cause. Hell, it started in season 2. This show is Darwinism at its best

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall nikkas jumped ship way too soon.

Show is right now at its peak.

Season 5 was the best to date and the upcoming Season 6 looks even better.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I haven't watched it but you figure white media was about to wrap a warm blanket around the black character from beginning to end?

Been a trope for over 15 years :dead:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are retarded or what?

I really like Jaha to, but y'all acting like they killed him off in the 3rd episode of the series. This is the 3rd season and there were like 30 episodes before he got killed.