I tried watching the 100 after everyone kept telling how good of a show it is

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The actor who played him is my homeboy in real life.

He didn’t find out they was killing him off the show till like a week before they shot the episode:

They did him dirty.

Fukk that show forever :pacspit:
How does he feel towards the show

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I have to admit. After loading it up on netflix, I was entertained. That was until they killed off the only major black person on the planet lol. Damn, they trying to snub nikkas out early huh

I felt the same way in season 1. But keep watching. Lotta new black character are coming.

I just finished season 5 on Netflix and I can say with certainty that its the best TV show I've ever seen.

Keep watching you won't be disappointing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching the MOMENT they killed the black guy in episode 3. fukk that shyt:camby:

Lmfao same exact thing happened to me. As soon as they killed ole boy out of the blue I turned it off

You stopped too early. This is the BEST TV SHOW OF ALL TIME. Get back into it. Its dope as fukk.

And there are new black characters that are gonna emerge. Including some dope ones.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You stopped too early. This is the BEST TV SHOW OF ALL TIME. Get back into it. Its dope as fukk.

And there are new black characters that are gonna emerge. Including some dope ones.
:whoa:

Better than the wire?
Better than seasons 1-6 supernatural?
Yu Yu Hakusho?
Game of thrones?
Berserk?

That's a pretty bold statement breham

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Better than the wire?
Yu Yu Hakusho?
Game of thrones?
Berserk?

:dead:

The show gets better...quitting the show because they killed off one black character when other black characters actually get prominent roles is a bad call though...I highly suggest you reconsider :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The actor who played him is my homeboy in real life.

He didn’t find out they was killing him off the show till like a week before they shot the episode:

They did him dirty.

Fukk that show forever :pacspit:

Don't Blame you haven't seen him in anything since

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I quit whatever season Clarke had the lesbian relationship and then they killed shorty off.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yea i did the same thing after that happened. I heard it was still solid and ol dude from american gods became sorta prominent in it but that shyt just rubbed me the wrong way. I might watch it when im extremely bored one day tho

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
And I have to admit. After loading it up on netflix, I was entertained. That was until they killed off the only major black person on the planet lol. Damn, they trying to snub nikkas out early huh

Many coli brehs dropped the show after that. He got murked by lil white girl too, plus he was tryna pang in peace:francis:

I stayed til episode 4 to see if justice would be had but nope. Trash series

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Better than the wire?
Yu Yu Hakusho?
Game of thrones?
Berserk?

I wouldn't have said this a year ago. I mean the show was great but I wouldn't have said its the best ever. However, they just finished Season 5 (which is the best season to date by a long shot) and the season finale was so insane that it sets up Season 6 to be even better. This is the rare show that actually gets better year after year. Its also got zero filler episodes. And the writers go through plots like wildfires.

While other shows like to drag along and suck as much juice as they can from each plotline, this show just blazes through them. And then when you're thinking what direction are they gonna go next, they pull a rabbit outta the hat and lead you to a brand new plot that is crazy. Also the acting is top notch for such a huge cast.

Season 5 was so good that I was shocked by how fast I went through it. One day I'm on Episode 3 on Netflix and then the next minute I'm at Episode 11 with the season finale right around the corner. I was shocked by quickly the season went by. That's when you know a show is great. When it sucks you into its world and the plot moves along at such a good speed that you reach the end before you know it.

This is an amazing show. Watch it again. You won't be dissapointed.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
My girl watches this show but I fukking hate it as time has gone on. All these kids have done scum bag shyt one way or another. I really just hate the characters tho. Lincoln was the last mfer I cared about living