I tried to de-iPhone, here is my experience

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Why do you iPhone nikkas always pick the shyttest andriod devices to switch over to. Just to bytch about andriod. GET A FCUKING SAMSUNG YOU LOSER. STOP PLAYING WITH THAT OTHER shyt. DONT TOUCH NO LG. DONT TOUCH NO GOOGLE PIXEL. DONT TOUCH NO MOTOROLA. JUST FCUK WITH THE GALAXY BREH.
nikka traded in his iPhone 13 for a Nexus 5 and made a diary log about it :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Due to my frustration with what appears to be a completely disintegrated life cycle for each iPhone where is my first iPhone 4 lasted until I got an iPhone 7 that was about 7 years and then my iPhone 7 lasted for about 4 years until I got an iPhone 13 and then within two years the phone is slow in ways it doesn't need to be and then I started looking into taking my stuff off of iCloud and I found all these like roadblocks and hurdles to get over to just get access to my files like they'll give you access to them but you won't like be able to get them in any convenient way that you would expect for a service that you paid for on a monthly basis for over a decade you'd think it could be like a one click it done in thing or you could actually maybe even just hook up your external hard drive and hit a button and it just transfers but no you're going to get like a link to all these files and it's going to you have to download 30 of them and each one will have varying success on whether you're able to download it without the download canceling on you all this is quite frustrating

So I started looking at phones in the Android ecosystem and I settled on some of the offerings from Chinese manufacturers who make this segment of phone called rugged phones and these phones have battery life and exceedance of 20,000 mAh whereas an iPhone is like less than 5000 mAh so my phone lasts like about a week per charge, and I have no range anxiety about needing to bring my charger with me everywhere I go this is convenient but then there's all these things that I took for granted with my iPhone where it's like all these programs on there are quite seamless in the camera doesn't like hiccup and stutter and take like 5 seconds to open or just an extra 3 to 4 seconds to process each picture taken or weird sloppy zooming

So now I am looking at the iPhone 16 features and I see ChatGPT will be built right in

For years the iPhone has been marketed for like photographers and and videographers are sold on this idea that they can make a whole movie within cinematic quality just for their phone and I'm wondering when other realms of creatives will be accounted for like when will an iPhone be able to truly replace the need for recording studio when will there be like a seamless digital audio workstation built in a microphone that rivals the Sony c800g

Anyways I guess this time is basically like a iPhone tolerance break and I will soon be back into getting another iPhone but I just feel like they could definitely offer a very high quality microphone or like a fraction of what it would take to improve the camera continuously

Mans is a dweeb, you ain’t part of the cool crew :camby:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Why do you iPhone nikkas always pick the shyttest andriod devices to switch over to. Just to bytch about andriod. GET A FCUKING SAMSUNG YOU LOSER. STOP PLAYING WITH THAT OTHER shyt. DONT TOUCH NO LG. DONT TOUCH NO GOOGLE PIXEL. DONT TOUCH NO MOTOROLA. JUST FCUK WITH THE GALAXY BREH.
nikka went and got a construction worker phone talking bout it doesn't compare :heh:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Androids are for nikkas
who aint on the lease.
UKVu0t8.gif
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
True videographers and photographers know that a phone will NEVER replace a dedicated video/photo camera. And it will never replace high quality dedicated audio tools.

Only average users believe that kind of talk which is who its marketed towards.
Outside of a few phones on the market, they are all the same thing nowadays.
Nobody is taking you seriously if you roll up somewhere with an iPhone. I know people who say they’re shooting professionally with one, but I don’t believe them. Roll up in a paying gig with an iPhone and let let me know how that goes :russ: Plus you need accessories to make that shyt work anyway, lens filters, etc. I love when people talk about these phone cameras and then you ask them to take your picture and them shyts suck.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That’s the problem with the iPhone vs androids debates that I’ve had for years now. iPhone is one phone! Android is a system with multiple phones. You got people out here with some random android trac phone talking about droid gang :russ: They needed to name a phone and make it rep droid gang.. like it should be iPhone vs galaxy or some shyt. I’m going to keep saying this, the iPhone vs android debates is like Sting vs the NWO type shyt lol.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
That’s the problem with the iPhone vs androids debates that I’ve had for years now. iPhone is one phone! Android is a system with multiple phones.
and every negative thing listed about android are things that change based on the phone, but we've had this debate 100 times. Enjoy your $1,000 phone.

Meanwhile just buy whatever year old Moto Edge is on Amazon for $300 and give the old one to my kids so they can break it. It's just a phone, I'm not shooting a movie with it or using it to circumnavigate around the world.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
and every negative thing listed about android are things that change based on the phone, but we've had this debate 100 times. Enjoy your $1,000 phone.

Meanwhile just buy whatever year old Moto Edge is on Amazon for $300 and give the old one to my kids so they can break it. It's just a phone, I'm not shooting a movie with it or using it to circumnavigate around the world.
All the better phones are 1,000 plus no matter what system you use. My bro and sis in law be getting them cheap ass droid phones and have me lost on how to use them.. anyway they are just phones. People don’t even know how to use them right for the most part anyway :yeshrug: