mama's little baby loves babble, babble
mama's little baby love buh-haaaaaaaaabble stew

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I started looking at phones in the Android ecosystem and I settled on some of the offerings from Chinese manufacturers who make this segment of phone called rugged phones and these phones have battery life and exceedance of 20,000 mAh whereas an iPhone is like less than 5000 mAh so my phone lasts like about a week per charge, and I have no range anxiety about needing to bring my charger with me everywhere I go this is convenient but then there's all these things that I took for granted with my iPhone where it's like all these programs on there are quite seamless in the camera doesn't like hiccup and stutter and take like 5 seconds to open or just an extra 3 to 4 seconds to process each picture taken or weird sloppy zooming

So now I am looking at the iPhone 16 features and I see ChatGPT will be built right in

For years the iPhone has been marketed for like photographers and and videographers are sold on this idea that they can make a whole movie within cinematic quality just for their phone and I'm wondering when other realms of creatives will be accounted for like when will an iPhone be able to truly replace the need for recording studio when will there be like a seamless digital audio workstation built in a microphone that rivals the Sony c800g

Anyways I guess this time is basically like a iPhone tolerance break and I will soon be back into getting another iPhone but I just feel like they could definitely offer a very high quality microphone or like a fraction of what it would take to improve the camera continuously
This is where you lost. Get a top end Samsung and be godlike. I'm still on a Fold 4 and it's like new:blessed:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This is where you lost. Get a top end Samsung and be godlike. I'm still on a Fold 4 and it's like new:blessed:
On paper my phone has amazing specs. 8GB of RAM, but something about the operating system not being ideal for it is the issue. I want to try to de-Google operating system or perhaps something Ubuntu inspired

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I’ve been thinking about leaving iPhone as well. What’s stopping me is how many damn android devices there are and what I’ll be giving up switching. Everybody I know who has switched came back to iPhone.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
On paper my phone has amazing specs. 8GB of RAM, but something about the operating system not being ideal for it is the issue. I want to try to de-Google operating system or perhaps something Ubuntu inspired

I’ve been thinking about leaving iPhone as well. What’s stopping me is how many damn android devices there are and what I’ll be giving up switching. Everybody I know who has switched came back to iPhone.
Watch some Flossy Carter videos, join XDA-Developers and you'll know what to do.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
It's looking like I'm gonna be another one in that category. And I was practically pumping my fist when I got this new phone, the freedom of breaking free from the Apple ecosystem - where it does not seem like your files are your files, you can't just pull them off but have to use Apple ecosystem software to get access to them. I want to be able to plug in my phone and essentially extract or load-in anything I want as if it were an external hard drive

I still have not gotten all of my files off of iCloud and it's been about 3 months of efforts. It's like a slow roll out. I trusted this company with all of my data storage and I shouldn't have to resort to third-party software to make it readily accessible. It should be plug and play. When you pay for iCloud you are the product. It is my intention to use iCloud minimally in the future and only until I back things up on my own hard drives.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's looking like I'm gonna be another one in that category. And I was practically pumping my fist when I got this new phone, the freedom of breaking free from the Apple ecosystem - where it does not seem like your files are your files, you can't just pull them off but have to use Apple ecosystem software to get access to them. I want to be able to plug in my phone and essentially extract or load-in anything I want as if it were an external hard drive

I still have not gotten all of my files off of iCloud and it's been about 3 months of efforts. It's like a slow roll out. I trusted this company with all of my data storage and I shouldn't have to resort to third-party software to make it readily accessible. It should be plug and play. When you pay for iCloud you are the product. It is my intention to use iCloud minimally in the future and only until I back things up on my own hard drives.
You haven't used a good Android yet

Daps
i have a 13 pro and it doesn't feel slow to me at all.
I always have both . my current android is pixel 8 . has a Samsung s23 before this one .
If I only had one ,android would be my choice .iphones are so basic and limited .

your Chinese phone sounds awful tho NGL