I tried to de-iPhone, here is my experience

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Due to my frustration with what appears to be a completely disintegrated life cycle for each iPhone where is my first iPhone 4 lasted until I got an iPhone 7 that was about 7 years and then my iPhone 7 lasted for about 4 years until I got an iPhone 13 and then within two years the phone is slow in ways it doesn't need to be and then I started looking into taking my stuff off of iCloud and I found all these like roadblocks and hurdles to get over to just get access to my files like they'll give you access to them but you won't like be able to get them in any convenient way that you would expect for a service that you paid for on a monthly basis for over a decade you'd think it could be like a one click it done in thing or you could actually maybe even just hook up your external hard drive and hit a button and it just transfers but no you're going to get like a link to all these files and it's going to you have to download 30 of them and each one will have varying success on whether you're able to download it without the download canceling on you all this is quite frustrating

So I started looking at phones in the Android ecosystem and I settled on some of the offerings from Chinese manufacturers who make this segment of phone called rugged phones and these phones have battery life and exceedance of 20,000 mAh whereas an iPhone is like less than 5000 mAh so my phone lasts like about a week per charge, and I have no range anxiety about needing to bring my charger with me everywhere I go this is convenient but then there's all these things that I took for granted with my iPhone where it's like all these programs on there are quite seamless in the camera doesn't like hiccup and stutter and take like 5 seconds to open or just an extra 3 to 4 seconds to process each picture taken or weird sloppy zooming

So now I am looking at the iPhone 16 features and I see ChatGPT will be built right in

For years the iPhone has been marketed for like photographers and and videographers are sold on this idea that they can make a whole movie within cinematic quality just for their phone and I'm wondering when other realms of creatives will be accounted for like when will an iPhone be able to truly replace the need for recording studio when will there be like a seamless digital audio workstation built in a microphone that rivals the Sony c800g

Anyways I guess this time is basically like a iPhone tolerance break and I will soon be back into getting another iPhone but I just feel like they could definitely offer a very high quality microphone or like a fraction of what it would take to improve the camera continuously

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Due to my frustration with what appears to be a completely disintegrated life cycle for each iPhone where is my first iPhone 4 lasted until I got an iPhone 7 that was about 7 years and then my iPhone 7 lasted for about 4 years until I got an iPhone 13 and then within two years the phone is slow in ways it doesn't need to be and then I started looking into taking my stuff off of iCloud and I found all these like roadblocks and hurdles to get over to just get access to my files like they'll give you access to them but you won't like be able to get them in any convenient way that you would expect for a service that you paid for on a monthly basis for over a decade you'd think it could be like a one click it done in thing or you could actually maybe even just hook up your external hard drive and hit a button and it just transfers but no you're going to get like a link to all these files and it's going to you have to download 30 of them and each one will have varying success on whether you're able to download it without the download canceling on you all this is quite frustrating

So I started looking at phones in the Android ecosystem and I settled on some of the offerings from Chinese manufacturers who make this segment of phone called rugged phones and these phones have battery life and exceedance of 20,000 mAh whereas an iPhone is like less than 5000 mAh so my phone lasts like about a week per charge, and I have no range anxiety about needing to bring my charger with me everywhere I go this is convenient but then there's all these things that I took for granted with my iPhone where it's like all these programs on there are quite seamless in the camera doesn't like hiccup and stutter and take like 5 seconds to open or just an extra 3 to 4 seconds to process each picture taken or weird sloppy zooming

So now I am looking at the iPhone 16 features and I see ChatGPT will be built right in

For years the iPhone has been marketed for like photographers and and videographers are sold on this idea that they can make a whole movie within cinematic quality just for their phone and I'm wondering when other realms of creatives will be accounted for like when will an iPhone be able to truly replace the need for recording studio when will there be like a seamless digital audio workstation built in a microphone that rivals the Sony c800g

Anyways I guess this time is basically like a iPhone tolerance break and I will soon be back into getting another iPhone but I just feel like they could definitely offer a very high quality microphone or like a fraction of what it would take to improve the camera continuously

what phone in :duck:-berg last a week on a charge???? :aicmon:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
what phone in :duck:-berg last a week on a charge???? :aicmon:

Nahh breh 100 percent true, it is 1.25 pounds though and I have to change my style of dress to include a vest or jacket with pockets for it because it will weigh your pants down but battery is 22500 mAh, that's 6x larger than an iPhone battery

This is the link to it..I recommend having one you can use it to reverse charge but I would also keep your main phone because let's say if for some reason a car accident happens or a police interaction ensures and you want to begin filming right away you're going to open the camera and this phone's going to take like 5 seconds to open the camera

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nahh breh 100 percent true, it is 1.25 pounds though and I have to change my style of dress to include a vest or jacket with pockets for it because it will weigh your pants down but battery is 22500 mAh, that's 6x larger than an iPhone battery

This is the link to it..I recommend having one you can use it to reverse charge but I would also keep your main phone because let's say if for some reason a car accident happens or a police interaction ensures and you want to begin filming right away you're going to open the camera and this phone's going to take like 5 seconds to open the camera

so u walking around with a zach morris brick???? :stopitslime:

tumblr_mve7wzdpvx1qh9nffo1_500.gif

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps

True videographers and photographers know that a phone will NEVER replace a dedicated video/photo camera. And it will never replace high quality dedicated audio tools.

Only average users believe that kind of talk which is who its marketed towards.
Outside of a few phones on the market, they are all the same thing nowadays.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Android phones have too much bloatware. And the amount of customizations you can do to it eventually makes the phone even slower.

I don't like the UI layout either. I like that the iPhone has kept it simple. Other than texts, emails, or browsing the web, I don't get roped into being on the device longer than I would be if I had an android. The last one I had was the Note, and I spent like 45 minutes one time just changing the theme and icons.

And I'm caught up in the ecosystem. I've had an Apple Watch since 2020, iPad since 2021, Apple Card since 2021, iCloud, and I will probably get a MacBook by the end of the year.

iOS always updates for everyone. You could have an older Android phone that gets updated faster than a newer one depending on the hardware brand.

And again... companies like google force you to keep their apps on the phone.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I use an iPhone and an Android for…reasons

I would never use an Android as my main phone, the phone that Ma Dukes has the number to