I too, am now joining the WWE Panic Wagon of fans

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
It depends on what you expect from WWE. It's a family show that's got rid of all that dumb vince russo shock value crap like women pretending to be hookers and male wrestlers acting like they came straight out of a white on white moshpit low quality rock concert. It's a huge mainstream product now with various countries having an actual TV channels that's streaming entire WWE live shows, countries that's never seen WWE besides a shortened one hour weekly program.

If Brock Lesnar came out and won both titles from Roman Reigns, on a random Monday Night Raw show, even then they'd still have big viewership with mostly families coming in to watch.

The question is, can they take it to the next level? They showed some very spectacular moments, but if Vince is back and he's gonna do the same old booking of not letting young talent shine enough, and have some random old timer shyt like Randy Orton beating Gunther for IC title, or Brock beating Reigns for undisputed championship, then there is no next level.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I mean, he only built up WWE from a $1M investment to having an estimated worth of $9B. You’re right, he has no fukking clue what he’s doing and from now on should only listen to the marks. I’m sure he can probably flip that measly $9B to $20B.

While true, I wouldn't say it was him entirely. A company is only as good as the product they release and Vince had the benefit of having megastars like Hogan, Austin, Rock, Taker, Cena, etc. To help grow his company. Things would be way different thru out history if he didn't get Hogan originally or if he didn't have as great a roster of talent as he has thru out the years. Ratings and interest are definitely down since the boom period of the attitude era. Vince is getting old and any old person isn't gonna be as in touch with the interests of today's youth, which is where most of the wwe fanbase comes from. Far as the stock going up, likely due to the merger or news of staff cuts that'll lower expenses. Stock holders love seeing companies get rid of staff.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I mean, he only built up WWE from a $1M investment to having an estimated worth of $9B. You’re right, he has no fukking clue what he’s doing and from now on should only listen to the marks. I’m sure he can probably flip that measly $9B to $20B.
He's a billionaire that could've been a multi billionaire but he's an out of touch senile fukk that likes validation from sheep's like you. :mjlol: Watch wrestling from an old fart that hates wrestling brehs

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
xtAi4Kn.png
All you need ICO-PRO, Just for Men and a can of WD-40 to reach the Brass Ring.
Is ICO-PRO completely dead as a product? More folks are working out now more than ever. GNC is barely hanging on, but you can get tons of options for powders and supplements everywhere from big box retailers to grocery stores to online.

Might be time for a reboot :patrice:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He's a billionaire that could've been a multi billionaire but he's an out of touch senile fukk that likes validation from sheep's like you. :mjlol: Watch wrestling from an old fart that hates wrestling brehs
He is a multi billionaire. Your argument is null and void.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He's a billionaire that could've been a multi billionaire but he's an out of touch senile fukk that likes validation from sheep's like you. :mjlol: Watch wrestling from an old fart that hates wrestling Brehs

He is a multi billionaire you clown :umad: