I too, am now joining the WWE Panic Wagon of fans

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
vince-mcmahons-take-on-catering-to-the-iwc-during-the-pat-v0-2eh13jevo9l81.jpg

:ufdup:

quote-i-don-t-give-a-damn-what-the-fans-think-cause-quite-frankly-i-know-what-the-fans-want-vince-mcmahon-92-54-36.jpg

:wow:
he spitting in that first quote.. listen to the IWC and we'd have candice lerae as champ over bianca right now

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Brad Piff @Mook

Let it play out brehs

An 80 year old senior definitely has the pulse of today's wrestling huh:mjlol:
I mean, he only built up WWE from a $1M investment to having an estimated worth of $9B. You’re right, he has no fukking clue what he’s doing and from now on should only listen to the marks. I’m sure he can probably flip that measly $9B to $20B.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
he spitting in that first quote.. listen to the IWC and we'd have candice lerae as champ over bianca right now
The thing is he did...with Punk and then Daniels. It opened the flood gates and all the IWC Indy darlings came into WWE (Main Shows/Developmental) winning championships, but wasn't moving the needle, wasn't making a profit etc...

Mr McMahon said f it never again. 😂🤣 Now WWE is seeing their highest profits ever...

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I wasn't really worried. But then they just announce Sami VS Jey a day before. On social media. No build up in next chapter of the saga? Wtf?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The thing is he did...with Punk and then Daniels. It opened the flood gates and all the IWC Indy darlings came into WWE (Main Shows/Developmental) winning championships, but wasn't moving the needle, wasn't making a profit etc...

Mr McMahon said f it never again. 😂🤣 Now WWE is seeing their highest profits ever...
With indie darlings up and down the card.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't really worried. But then they just announce Sami VS Jey a day before. On social media. No build up in next chapter of the saga? Wtf?

You also peeped that huh? :sas2:

They were clearly holding off on a Sami vs Jey singles match. But now it’s just on a random smackdown :pachaha:

But what do I know? The greatest booker of all time is in charge :hubie:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Personally, I’ve never seen or heard anyone hyping up Smackdown after mania.

It’s ALWAYS the Raw after Mania
It's still not random. If it was the middle of June with no Event up coming I'd agree with you but it's the first show after WM so it's not random regardless of how you feel the "hype" is.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and they stunk so much he overhauled the entire developmental and banned indy signings lol
And then he kept signing people from the indies. Like every current men’s champ in NXT and the women’s NXT champ

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I never said that.

I'm actually not 100% Pro-HHH(far from it) and I'm not 100% Pro-Vince

I'm not a fan of Vince firing everyone and I'm not a fan of HHH bringing them all back. Same logic when bringing NXT talent up to the main roster.

I think they both do good things, but Vinces "bad" is very bad, and his ego won't allow him to adjust.