I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I think thats the difference w/ brady not getting credit for his 1st season since he didnt really play the whole season till the playoffs

No the difference is Brady wasn't good enough to even be a backup in his 1st season. He was 4th on the depth chart in 2000.

2001 (when he started ) was his second season.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wilson is also the first black QB to throw for 30 tds in back to back years.

Amazing he is doing this with midget WRs and a swiss cheese OL.
giphy.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
nah i say ride with Russ. where they fukked up at was signing flynn in the 1st place.
:shansaints:

crazy how things don't really change :ehh:

who thinks Flynn would do better?
for one they run the ball a lot and from the couple of games ive seen the oline is trash and he doesnt make too many mistakes. he's playing better than most rookies would in that situation with no targets. like sam bradford you cant judge him til he gets some targets.
and stop listening to the sports media they create shyt so theyll have something to write about otherwise theyre out of a job

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Wilson is also the first black QB to throw for 30 tds in back to back years.

Amazing he is doing this with midget WRs and a swiss cheese OL.

This is the first year his OL isn't absolute trash and he has a run game to help out. Having one of his best years because he's not fearing for his life on every snap. As for his receivers. Imagine him with a true #1 WR like a Julio, AJ or Antonio.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame the Legion of Boom is still in their feeling about Wilson. :francis: