I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm a Titans fan but until MariGOATa can stay healthy, he's just Jake Locker 2.0 to me right now. He don't belong on nobody's list. Flashes of greatness, some nice ass games here & there but at the end of the day, the name of the game is consistency whether due to injuries or poor play. All mobile QB's need to study Rodger's tapes (before this year) and Russ' tapes to see how a mobile QB need to play to stay healthy.

This thread is jokes btw.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
To get those two thread backfires within a month of each other :wow: :dead: :scust:. It’s unreal. The fact that the coliseum has seen maybe one total backfire as massive as either of them in the last five years too :laughingphil:
the GOAT backfire is still about both peyton bros not ever having a SB ring in 2006

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'm a Titans fan but until MariGOATa can stay healthy, he's just Jake Locker 2.0 to me right now. He don't belong on nobody's list. Flashes of greatness, some nice ass games here & there but at the end of the day, the name of the game is consistency whether due to injuries or poor play. All mobile QB's need to study Rodger's tapes (before this year) and Russ' tapes to see how a mobile QB need to play to stay healthy.

This thread is jokes btw.
I wouldnt say Arod can stay healthy consistently...hes had a few instances of being out for the year. he gets his share of knocks.

You can study Russ tapes all you want, but his combination of size agility and elusiveness is unique to him period. most mobile qbs arent 5'11 so they have higher center of gravity, which doesnt bode well for injuries. not to mention Russ control of his body is near perfect.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I wouldnt say Arod can stay healthy consistently...hes had a few instances of being out for the year. he gets his share of knocks.

You can study Russ tapes all you want, but his combination of size agility and elusiveness is unique to him period. most mobile qbs arent 5'11 so they have higher center of gravity, which doesnt bode well for injuries. not to mention Russ control of his body is near perfect.

True, but since Rodgers was giving the keys in 08, over the course of 10 years basically, he's only played less than 16 games twice. And one of those times, it was 15. The other? 9. And that didn't happen til' damn near 5 or 6 years in. These new mobile nikkas getting injured there first, second, and third year. Ion' know if they just frail as fukk, don't have the prototypical size, or what, but they can't stay on the field consistently year in and year out to begin to build a solid of body work. They have these flash in the pan 1st or 2nd years, breaking records and shyt then fall the fukk off like RG3 & shyt.