I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I shyt on Wilson in this thread and everywhere else that I could but he been showing his ass. Still ain't sold (said the same bout Flacco when he balled out to get the Ravens their last Superbowl) but I have to recognize that he been puttin in work.

Daps
Arguing Charlie whitehurst or Tavares Jackson over Wilson was worse I say :scusthov:
It's more the fact he defended that sad excuse for a QB for years and years and had the nerve to post this shyt about Russell after a few games is truly mind-boggling -
I said it in the beginning of the year, you hand the keys to this rookie who played great in a bland vanilla pre-season and you in turn shyt on the big veteran signing.

So you make it clear your $10m man is worse than a 3rd round rookie, and now the medias calling for Flynn to come in, and we all know he will when Russel continues to struggle.

So what did that solve Seattle fans? Situation is 10x uglier than it was to start the year because now the rookie who was supposed to be savior isn't that and his confidence takes a hit and you're ready to go back to the bum ass vet. Shame yall are wasting a great defense.
:dead: at the bold like Smith didn't waste all those seasons when the 49ers had a great defense. He's doing the EXACT same shyt in Kansas City too.