I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
That is not what you said. I agree obviously they should have ran. But where are your receipts that they passed because they didn't want Marshawn to get mvp?
Its pretty damn obvious breh

Why else not do what EVERYONE knows would seal the game????

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its pretty damn obvious breh

Why else not do what EVERYONE knows would seal the game????

Juggalo Fred read friend. I am not asking about the playcall. I am asking for your proof that the reason they didn't run Was because you claim THEY DIDN'T WANT MARSHAWN TO WIN MVP. Where is your proof?

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Marshawn wasn't talking to the media all year, Pete Carroll and him don't talk to each other

You gotta be stupid to have never heard this narrative before. Why else would they thrown it when lynch is the man?? They wanted Russ to get the glory.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Marshawn wasn't talking to the media all year, Pete Carroll and him don't talk to each other

You gotta be stupid to have never heard this narrative before. Why else would they thrown it when lynch is the man?? They wanted Russ to get the glory.
And there was no glory to be had

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I've heared the narrative. Why would Seattle be upset Marshawn doesn't talk to the media? ( I don't think Seattle personally fines him for that) Have you seen the real rob report? He doesn't like being on camera in that either,and Mike Rob was his teammate. What did Seattle have to gain by some underlying conspiracy to not let lynch win mvp? Who says if he does score they give him the mvp? They could have gave it to Kearse for making that acrobatic catch to get them in that position. They could have given it to Chris Matthews (an unknown) who ended making huge catches for the Hawks. Why would Lynch still be in Seattle if the team was involved in some shady petty crap like that?

So Again Fred, Where is your proof that this was the reason? Where is your proof that Pete and Marshawn don't talk?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I've heared the narrative. Why would Seattle be upset Marshawn doesn't talk to the media? ( I don't think Seattle personally fines him for that) Have you seen the real rob report? He doesn't like being on camera in that either,and Mike Rob was his teammate. What did Seattle have to gain by some underlying conspiracy to not let lynch win mvp? Who says if he does score they give him the mvp? They could have gave it to Kearse for making that acrobatic catch to get them in that position. They could have given it to Chris Matthews (an unknown) who ended making huge catches for the Hawks. Why would Lynch still be in Seattle if the team was involved in some shady petty crap like that?

So Again Fred, Where is your proof that this was the reason? Where is your proof that Pete and Marshawn don't talk?
He don't know what he's talking about. Pete let's him be himself in the 1st place. I don't think another coach in the league would let him do what he does during SB week.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This thread will be bumped for the next 10+ years :damn: One of the biggest thread self ethers in message board history :whew:
Aside from the King karim threads, the only ones that backfired as bad I think are "tom Brady is decaying", "the manning family won't win shyt", and the courtdog used mattress thread