I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL i was reading JLova's post on a previous page and was like damn, this is the same position that cat was in last year with Tebow.

I was right about Tebow, though. He is fukking ass.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw bruh, you said he was the worst starting QB of all time. You were wrong as hell.

He was until I saw Lindley. And you act that's why folk were arguing with me. There were a number of people in there that said he was decent to good and they should build the team around him INCLUDING YOU!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He was until I saw Lindley. And you act that's why folk were arguing with me. There were a number of people in there that said he was decent to good and they should build the team around him INCLUDING YOU!

Yeah, he was the best thing they had. That was before Peyton decided to show up.

If it was up to you they would have kept playing Orton and losing every game. You were the one arguing that turnover prone Qbs with strong arms were better for a team than Tebow.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, he was the best thing they had. That was before Peyton decided to show up.

If it was up to you they would have kept playing Orton and losing every game. You were the one arguing that turnover prone Qbs with strong arms were better for a team than Tebow.

Dude is garbage. Let it go.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Except for I think i`m more in the wrong here.

But this thread wasn't about Russel being a bad football player, it was about the decision Carrol made to start him with this defense being as good as it was.

I didn't think this kid would be this good though, that win against Chicago was huge.

Even though you manned up emp, this thread will not die. And everytime Russell has another good game, brehs gonna be up in here trolling you.

:manny:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
shyt man, I always admit when i`m wrong, especially when it's dead wrong.

What's the point in playing stupid or spinning shyt to try and make yourself look good, only makes you look stupider.

Kids for real, that being said I root for his failure 100%. fukk the Seagals

I know where u coming from. When you hate a rival you're not always objective. I was able to see thru rival hate because i'm an FSU fan and he stayed kicking our ass so he made me a believer. Then I saw how much better he made Wisconsin.....I was fully sold on him being good in the NFL then.

Daps
Even though you manned up emp, this thread will not die. And everytime Russell has another good game, brehs gonna be up in here trolling you.

:manny:

And justifiably so, I can take it, but were gonna put a hurting on that kid on the 23rd, maybe Aldon even set the sack record on him