I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Daps
Just stop it. Instead of owning up to your stupidity you're digging yourself into an even deeper hole. Sit back and think long and hard about this thread and what you're doing. You are crapping on a rookie who has a 90.5 QB rating after 10 games. It took Alex Smith 70+ games to do that..and that's with a top defense, special teams, elite TE and RB, basic offense and the coach of the year.

You're an idiot.

My God this is etherous :wow:

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
I'm now officially ready to believe in a #ColiJinx or #ColiCurse or w.e. y'all wanna call it.

And for the record, I don't hate on or despise any other team that isn't an AFC East rival of the Jets (I'm ready to just change it to hate the entire AFC East since the jets are so :facepalm: status....but that's a different story); this dude lastemporer2k2 has made it damn near impossible not to root against the Niners...I stay seeing him in other threads speaking on other squads saying shyt that rarely makes sense.

Breh, I request that you limit your trolling to Niners threads...please.

Daps
Let me just make this official, not like it matters.

But I was dead wrong on this guy, Russel is the truth and a very good player with a bright future. That win over Chicago proved a lot, winning on the road like that, and the stats over a good sample size have proven that Pete Carrol made the right decision.

fukk the Seagals.

fukk em.

Daps
Also, fukk, this draft has the potential to be the best QB draft since the 83 draft.

Luck
RGIII
Wilson
Tannehill

All of these dudes look like future top 10 QB's and they got SB potential.

Daps
LOL i was reading JLova's post on a previous page and was like damn, this is the same position that cat was in last year with Tebow.

Except for I think i`m more in the wrong here.

But this thread wasn't about Russel being a bad football player, it was about the decision Carrol made to start him with this defense being as good as it was.

I didn't think this kid would be this good though, that win against Chicago was huge.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Let me just make this official, not like it matters.

But I was dead wrong on this guy, Russel is the truth and a very good player with a bright future. That win over Chicago proved a lot, winning on the road like that, and the stats over a good sample size have proven that Pete Carrol made the right decision.

fukk the Seagals.

fukk em.

Props for being man enough to admit