I told a gay man to “quit acting like a fukkin woman” today at work.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
As a supervisor I do my best to avoid those confused individuals. Especially the confused men. If I do have to interact with them it's very short. But my demeanor will most of the time do the trick, and them folks know not to come around me with that bullshyt. I got some of my old Marine Corps shyt as my office decor which gives a "certain" signal. But I swear I be wanting to just punch one for being all extra and shyt coming to work dressed like Prince and shyt

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
People who feel the need to 'check' homosexuals usually have repressed tendencies themselves. Not saying that's you OP but how hard is it to just do your job and let shyt slide? Especially if it's not hindering you directly. Homosexual men tend to imitate female mannerisms. Who cares or is affected by that shyt? Nobody.

Original Post is probably ducktales anyway. If it isn't OP gets the axe and the homosexual gets a promotion. Who won here?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
OP gonna try to apologize and breh gonna hit him with the

billy-porter-farewell.gif
Ay yo

40efa9a6-f241-47b4-a52e-7181c279a702_text.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Just going in tomorrow and if someone approaches you denny everything and pretend you have no clue what they talking about.

Is what George Costanza would do.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
"Why do you talk to the women here more than me?"

If ever asked that or a similar question the pc response would be "I enjoy talking with all my coworkers when they have the time but I also don't like to disrupt my coworkers when they're busy. You're a great and hard worker so I never wanted to disrupt your or my own workflow."

If he attempts to talk to you again say you would love to chat but you're busy at the time.

He will know this is BS but atleast your able to cover your ass. And tell HR you're concern with getting task completed.

I'm not homophobic personally so I would be chatting it up with him just as much as the females.

Make sure you have good references if you look for other work who won't mentioned this run in with ol'e boy.

"Yeah the reason I'm looking for another job is because I cursed out a gay coworker for making me feel uncomfortable."
Hire this man for the Coli's PR