I thought the Series S was the best selling console on Black Friday?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--According to the NPD Group, which tracks video game sales in the U.S., the combined sales of Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite and Nintendo Switch – OLED Model systems hit 1.13 million in the month of November, powering up Nintendo Switch as the best-selling video game console of that month. For the important holiday-shopping week of Thanksgiving, which includes Black Friday, Nintendo Switch was also the top-selling video game console, with nearly 550,000 systems sold. With November logged in the record books, Nintendo Switch has now been the top-selling video game console for 35 out of the last 36 months.

Somebody is lying to me:jbhmm: @The Mad Titan GET IN HERE

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can’t believe Sony couldn’t supply enough PS5s to meet the crazy Black Friday holiday demand. Supply must be really bad.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
From the reading the article it is saying Nintendo was the best selling console in November with help on black Friday. It doesn't make mention of black Friday sales. The news only states S was best seller due to availability which it was.

On another note who the fukk is buying the Switch like that

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
On another note who the fukk is buying the Switch like that
Seriously. Who the hell is buying this shyt in 2021? It's not even the cheap/budget option so it's mind boggling it continues to sell like this. Nintendo laughing they ass all the way to the bank.

As for the topic of the thread, every platform is selling what they can manufacture. They're all supply constrained :unimpressed:.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Seriously. Who the hell is buying this shyt in 2021? It's not even the cheap/budget option so it's mind boggling it continues to sell like this. Nintendo laughing they ass all the way to the bank.

As for the topic of the thread, every platform is selling what they can manufacture. They're all supply constrained :unimpressed:.

that's why nikkaz need to stop supporting Nintendo's fukkery. Tired of dey shyt half assing.

Everytime their quarterly reports show up, they hit the :mjlol: like @MeachTheMonster . shyt is embarrassing. :beli:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
that's why nikkaz need to stop supporting Nintendo's fukkery. Tired of dey shyt half assing.

Everytime their quarterly reports show up, they hit the :mjlol: like @MeachTheMonster . shyt is embarrassing. :beli:
I can see them high fiving and dapping each other up in the boardroom. Cackling and shyt at getting away with selling fisher price/leap frog tech with ridiculous profit margins. I'll always be a diehard Nintendo fan but move tf on.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can see them high fiving and dapping each other up in the boardroom. Cackling and shyt at getting away with selling fisher price/leap frog tech with ridiculous profit margins. I'll always be a diehard Nintendo fan but move tf on.

I got off their narcotic in 96 after 10 years of their fukkery.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

THIS! Nintendo will not be forced to change this gen because people are still buying their shyt like hot cakes. Sucks because they are able to maximize profit by cutting corners on normal next gen features.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

only reason I even buy their products is my sons having switches. hate i'm contributing to their fukkery :francis:

Thank God everyday their deal fell through with Sony. Them nikkaz would be out of control at this point. :snoop:

Xbox needs to overtake these goofies to be firmly in second. That's how much I hate them nikkaz. :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ps5 is fisher price/leap frog tech in 2021 :mjlol:

1080p 60 fps in 2021 :mjlol:

throwing rocks at Nintendo because they make exclusive games that kids, the same target demograph of Peasant Station 5, can enjoy longer than a week :mjlol:

Peasant Station 5 trying to copy game pass(xbox), tried to copy Smash Brothers (Nintendo), tried to copy VR (PC), truth is Sony hasnt innovated anything in a long time but yall dont wanna talk about that :mjpls:

Go make a zelda or a mario bytch mafukka and then maybe Sony would get more burn out side of being the hypebeast of consoles :umad:

PS5 is the McDonalds of video gaming :umad: super popular, but overall trash :umad:

yall dont even got a Halo :scust:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ps5 is fisher price/leap frog tech in 2021 :mjlol:

1080p 60 fps in 2021 :mjlol:

throwing rocks at Nintendo because they make exclusive games that kids, the same target demograph of Peasant Station 5, can enjoy longer than a week :mjlol:

Peasant Station 5 trying to copy game pass(xbox), tried to copy Smash Brothers (Nintendo), tried to copy VR (PC), truth is Sony hasnt innovated anything in a long time but yall dont wanna talk about that :mjpls:

Go make a zelda or a mario bytch mafukka and then maybe Sony would get more burn out side of being the hypebeast of consoles :umad:

they still double nintendo in Revenue though my brotha.

and we all know PC, well the right PC, aint to be fukked with :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they still double nintendo in Revenue though my brotha.

and we all know PC, well the right PC, aint to be fukked with :skip:
Revenue :hula:Profit

Sony Games and Network profited 3.12 billion in 2020
Nintendo Profited 5.9 billion

id take Nintendo business model over Sony any day. Less overhead, less expectations, dedicated fan base, award winning franchises and shyt on auto pilot. Nintendo should be what most companies aspire to be.

them mafukkas seemed stressed at Sony every time a movie flops or they invent a toaster or some bull shyt that doesnt move like they want.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Revenue :hula:Profit

Sony Games and Network profited 3.12 billion in 2020
Nintendo Profited 5.9 billion

id take Nintendo business model over Sony any day. Less overhead, less expectations, dedicated fan base, award winning franchises and shyt on auto pilot. Nintendo should be what most companies aspire to be.

them mafukkas seemed stressed at Sony every time a movie flops or they invent a toaster or some bull shyt that doesnt move like they want.

PS5 production. We'll see for 2021 in April :birdman:

fukk Nintendo.