I thought the Hollywood strike was over...

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
because the only new release they had in theaters last week was Swift Taylor, who I don't even listen to...and now that's gone. The best new releases last week were all foreign films, with English subtitles. I never seen anything like it. Most of the movies this year were already struggling as it was. Like how am I suppose to enjoy my large popcorn and large drink reading English subtitles, that disappear in two seconds. Talking about selling out. No wonder theaters are getting more and more empty.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
because the only new release they had in theaters last week was Swift Taylor, who I don't even listen to...and now that's gone. The best new releases last week were all foreign films, with English subtitles. I never seen anything like it. Most of the movies this year were already struggling as it was. Like how am I suppose to enjoy my large popcorn and large drink reading English subtitles, that disappear in two seconds. Talking about selling out. No wonder theaters are getting more and more empty.
Writers strike is over
Actor strike ongoing, they want 2% of the revenue and assurances against AI. Studios said no.

Even if they come to an agreement, no filming would be done this year, too cold.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Writers strike is over
Actor strike ongoing, they want 2% of the revenue and assurances against AI. Studios said no.

Even if they come to an agreement, no filming would be done this year, too cold.
Tbn, I wasn't really expecting any changes overnight.

I guess this still gives me another reason to cancel A-List.

Last edited: